Apple Vatch Jara Jagrattha

nizamrebel

idi na story 

I bought apple sports watch 42mm for thanks giving to gift myself. It didn't last even two days . Being a sports watch I wore on first day in gym and did regular exercises which am doing for last 5 to 6 years. Just like everyone I am also big fan of apple products and waited for thanks giving to get apple watch for nice deal. And also to feel its beauty and to count the calories how much I burn.

I felt good when I wore it in gym and while leaving the gym I noticed the screen got shattered . I don't know what happened and I was doing regular exercises I used to do .

Apple sport watch its meant to wear while doing a workout. It can't be so fragile to shattered on a day 1.I am so disappoint to see my watch like that . Sports watch not meant to wear on wrist and play carom's/chess/video games.

I went to apple store to see how can fix the screen . surprisingly they asked me almost 229 dollars to fix for out of warranty . wow what a business to make easy money and sell such a fragile products. 

whatever I won’t recommend any of my friends and circle to buy this apple watch. I don't want them to feel bad on day 1.