Plz Suggest Suvs Ranging Between 30K - 40K

JAMBALHOT_RAJA

waste unless u dont care about driving it

tag price meeda 8000 off ivvatam kooda choosa nenu
see if platinum model fits ur bill, good bargain, terrible cvt gearbox

Even I don't like transmission in my Altima
But considering the deal I got it was steal for me all premium features at affordable price with 0 apr do you think that's possible with Honda.
And of course Toyota would give but I don't like Toyota personally the engines are robust but aesthetic appeal is something I would consider

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• andhravodu

• sattipandu

• GunturGongura

Automatic parking manchi advanced features unavi luxury lo kakunda suggest man ?

If you looking at automatic ask your husband to drive for you

Even I don't like transmission in my Altima
But considering the deal I got it was steal for me all premium features at affordable price with 0 apr do you think that's possible with Honda.
And of course Toyota would give but I don't like Toyota personally the engines are robust but aesthetic appeal is something I would consider

Honda vadu 0% apr anedhi ichey samasye ledhu

toyota ayina holidays lo vethikithey 0% apr ki dorkuthundhi, nissan is losing its japanese car value, same thing with infiniti, they are not ranked anymore high like other japanese automitives

ade nenu kooda anedhi for pedantic driving , work to office and office to work type driving ki ey car ayina okate

better yet 2nd hand car inka...

Car meeda ekkuva invest cheyyatam kanna moorkhatvam inkoti ledhu 

mustang same as mini cooper no.. good for 2 people at max. actually mini cooper 10 times better, basic version not turbo and I'm not exactly fan of mini now

Kia Soul is a serious answer, if you want suv height etc. ledante, standard answer Honda CRV.

Highlander is 7 seater vehicle. not a bad choice if you are looking for 7 seaters

Ok highlander konalante enta arrange cheskovali

Honda vadu 0% apr anedhi ichey samasye ledhu

toyota ayina holidays lo vethikithey 0% apr ki dorkuthundhi, nissan is losing its japanese car value, same thing with infiniti, they are not ranked anymore high like other japanese automitives

ade nenu kooda anedhi for pedantic driving , work to office and office to work type driving ki ey car ayina okate

better yet 2nd hand car inka...

Car meeda ekkuva invest cheyyatam kanna moorkhatvam inkoti ledhu 

Some people actually want to enjoy u know....

"I spent my money on ladies and fast cars. the rest I wasted" - George Best

Some people actually want to enjoy u know....

"I spent my money on ladies and fast cars. the rest I wasted" - George Best

emo man

some ppl really have that passion , for me its just getting from place A to B with reasonable convenience

if you can wait for couple more month, there is a new plug in hybrid is coming to market.Mitsubishi outlander PHEV.

Keep an eye on it, it will be a good option in that price range.