Thanks To Andhrafriends & Members For Their Help To My Family

imarjun

Could be fake, you never know! you dint have to create an account here in AFDB and thank everyone. you could have posted it on social networking sites like FB or somewhere else and someone could have posted that link here.. this post doesn't really scream genuinity.
Looks and feels absolute fake to me.

They all donated and he received it...one of the member is following up... he created to tell personally. . Don't judge quickly. .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spot

• rapchik

• fake_Bezawada

• DaleSteyn1

They all donated and he received it...one of the member is following up... he created to tell personally. . Don't judge quickly. .

How do you know he's the same guy? son of that lady? Do you have proof? Why not on FB or Instagram to spread a little word that AFDB friends helped? Why here? If he already posted it somewhere else, Can you please share the link?

How do you know he's the same guy? son of that lady? Do you have proof? Why not on FB or Instagram to spread a little word that AFDB friends helped? Why here? If he already posted it somewhere else, Can you please share the link?

Ee post esindu fake endhuku anukuntav?? Bcoz of direct bank details vesindhauka.. ?.. if so thanaku first transfer chesina valu vachi verify chestharu.. antha telvi lekunda da veyaru..elativi chala jarginai. .alane scams kuda jarginai.. we will verify before forwarding... ayina ee bodhunodu..50..100 pampadu..India ki direct ga.. oka amount chesi pamputharu..so collection dept vasthadhi..wait cheyi man

even that little amount of the money which had been donated by this little world was also valuable to him in that miserable situation which he is being faced he has several apprehensions in his heart abt her mother

even that little amount of the money which had been donated by this little world was also valuable to him in that miserable situation which he is being faced he has several apprehensions in his heart abt her mother

i am not talking about the money or help provided. Do you guys not understand english? I was asking the guy why couldn't he post it somewhere else and mention the actual names of the guys who supported them?

i am not talking about the money or help provided. Do you guys not understand english? I was asking the guy why couldn't he post it somewhere else and mention the actual names of the guys who supported them?

There might be some reasons which made him to do so how can you come to a conclusion without knowing the actual reason behind his post

There might be some reasons which made him to do so how can you come to a conclusion without knowing the actual reason behind his post

ye the reason is to highlight the two IDS.. 

He knows only 1 or 2 guys name.. the persons wants to keep there names hidden... tell me ur real name in this db.. u cant..same way.. they don't want ..and he will not

He knows only 1 or 2 guys name.. the persons wants to keep there names hidden... tell me ur real name in this db.. u cant..same way.. they don't want ..and he will not

i am nobody to boast my name... if they helped they are somebody right? so whats wrong with doing good deeds with real profiles?... What harm can that do? 

Posting and thanking AFDB in AFDB is UTTER NONSENSE to me.. 

i am nobody to boast my name... if they helped they are somebody right? so whats wrong with doing good deeds with real profiles?... What harm can that do?

Posting and thanking AFDB in AFDB is UTTER NONSENSE to me..

U r here from past 15 days .. and started to judge ... we r here from past 8 years.. and did lot of good things.. we do like this ..and everyone appreciate this way.. if u don't like plz take a pill and move on..

Could be fake, you never know! you dint have to create an account here in AFDB and thank everyone. you could have posted it on social networking sites like FB or somewhere else and someone could have posted that link here.. this post doesn't really scream genuinity. 

Looks and feels absolute fake to me. 

Ok Very simple to decide whether this is genuine one or not.

This is donation link created by him 

https://www.ketto.org//savepriya

E link lo updates tab lo kooda post chesadu 

In the signature you can find his phn no

Arjun 9901294284

Call him and  ask him.Did you receive money.Afdb lo post chesava.

Aree gintha simple pani ki antha complex ga alochinchinav 

Deniki kuda crying startedaa , ee crying batch Tatha donations ki Crying sesi gola 10gina earri pu batch kaadu kada . 
aa gola 10gina earru pu's  asalu donate sesaro ledo kaani, DB lo matram tega neethulu septha vuntaru photo-thumb-54910.jpg?_r=1443084220

Deniki kuda crying startedaa , ee crying batch Tatha donations ki Crying sesi gola 10gina earri pu batch kaadu kada . 
aa gola 10gina earru pu's  asalu donate sesaro ledo kaani, DB lo matram tega neethulu septha vuntaru photo-thumb-54910.jpg?_r=1443084220

are ilanti watchdogs undale 

Instagram and FB are not as popular as you think in the remote areas man... inka nayam Tinder lo post cheymani cheppaledu... fake account vi kada nuvvu kuda alaney oka maayani maccha (spot) la padi undu man.... neeku telugu vastadi kada ra mari deniki telloniki puttinattu engilipeesu ani naaku adagalani undi... kani afdb lo adagoddu annav kada man... so instagram account create chesaka adugutaaa, bye now man...

donations ki dooram gaa, dialogues ki daggaragaa man... ignore man...