Thanks To Andhrafriends & Members For Their Help To My Family

imarjun

Hi everyone,

I am K Arjun. son of KNK Priya. My mother is suffering from breast cancer and being traeated in KIMS Secunderabad.

We are a lower middle class family consisting of 4 people and right now we are not left with anything to get the treatment done for my mother.

I think you all might be knowing about this post http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/653819-save-help-priya-breast-cancer-final-stage-medical-expenses/

I would like to thank AndhraFriends members and team for helping me and my family by sending a Donation of Rs. 50,000/- directly to our bank account. The donation was sent by Atigadu sir. though there was a delay in sending by atigadu sir (since he was busy) I received it.

Special thanks to Johnubhai sir and his team. He was speaking to me everyday, inquiring my mom condition on behalf of you all. Seriously sir, I owe you and your team members who are part of this donation for my entire life. Sir, as i promised u i will be updating the conditoin of mom in andhrafriends from time to time.

Friends, however you know, the surgery is planned on 28th of Jan. The surgery requires a huge amount of Rs. 6lakh.
Till now we have received the direct donations of Rs.3lakh to the bank account. The money raised in ketto will be sent to us after 20 days from the end of campaign. right now, we still need rs. 3 lakh.

so i humbly request you all to pls promote this emergency and send us donations at the earliest. pls share with ur friends and family members pls.

_/\_

Bank details:

BANK: Andhra Bank
Name: KNK Priya
AC: 144110100027590
Branch: Prakash Nagar
IFS Code: ANDB0001441

Thank u.

PLS HELP AND DONATE _/\_ _/\_ _/\_ 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spot

• rapchik

• fake_Bezawada

• DaleSteyn1

Hi everyone,

I am K Arjun. son of KNK Priya. My mother is suffering from breast cancer and being traeated in KIMS Secunderabad.
We are a lower middle class family consisting of 4 people and right now we are not left with anything to get the treatment done for my mother.

I think you all might be knowing about this post http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/653819-save-help-priya-breast-cancer-final-stage-medical-expenses/

I would like to thank AndhraFriends members and team for helping me and my family by sending a Donation of Rs. 50,000/- directly to our bank account. The donation was sent by Atigadu sir. though there was a delay in sending by atigadu sir (since he was busy) I received it.

Special thanks to Johnubhai sir and his team. He was speaking to me everyday, inquiring my mom condition on behalf of you all. Seriously sir, I owe you and your team members who are part of this donation for my entire life. Sir, as i promised u i will be updating the conditoin of mom in andhrafriends from time to time.

Friends, however you know, the surgery is planned on 28th of Jan. The surgery requires a huge amount of Rs. 6lakh.
Till now we have received the direct donations of Rs.3lakh to the bank account. The money raised in ketto will be sent to us after 20 days from the end of campaign. right now, we still need rs. 3 lakh.

so i humbly request you all to pls promote this emergency and send us donations at the earliest. pls share with ur friends and family members pls.
_/\_

Bank details:

BANK: Andhra Bank
Name: KNK Priya
AC: 144110100027590
Branch: Prakash Nagar
IFS Code: ANDB0001441

Thank u.

PLS HELP AND DONATE _/\_ _/\_ _/\_

great atigadu and johnu bhai & Db members. Really felt happy for your kind heart... I do my part... As much as I can.... keep continue good work....

Could be fake, you never know! you dint have to create an account here in AFDB and thank everyone. you could have posted it on social networking sites like FB or somewhere else and someone could have posted that link here.. this post doesn't really scream genuinity. 

Looks and feels absolute fake to me.