India To Us Huge Money Transfer ..calling Experts ..

Enjoy99

Antha black money asala bank lo ne veyyaleru , forget about transferring it ...

If she wants the money ask her to Come and get it herself , antha bad relationship unnappudu why to care abt her so much ?

bayya land ippudu ladies kuda hakku untadhi kadha.. siblings evaru ante andharu bayatapadatharu kadha..

she can come back any time and claim or do some disturbance on that land. although she wont.. but ivi anni land kone vadiki anavasram. he will go for smooth ride.. 

nenu ilaane land konapoyaa.. chivari nimisham lo vallu oka link doc chupinchaledhu.. finaly we got.. andhulo oka buddodu harldy then he was 8 yrs.. when he turns 18yrs. he can come and claim back the land. although I bought it from his uncle.. thankfully it didnt take any shape

just saying for example..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enjoy99

• MRI

• princeofheaven

• donganaaK

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

black transaction aithe rupayi kuda legal ga transfer cheyyaleru us ki

white amount aithe CA degara ki elthe RBI clearance ippistadu to transfer the amount through scheduled banks

and it will be taxed

Illegal aithe Jagan etc lanti bada babulani pattukovali to do hawala

aina 2.75 Cr black aa, ma lands vizag lo amminapudu we could get 60 % value in white to use for legit purpose

aavidani bayapettandi us embassy ki report chestam taht you are doing money laundering etc ani debbaki digi ostadi...

very good point.. 

Biggest Mistake: US lo 3 decades mundhu settle ayina valaki adhi kuda Love marriage valalki India lo ekkada em em props unnayo ela telustadhi.. adhi kuda she has No Right.. 1.5 C each panchukoni calm ga unte ayipotadhi.... 1C Loss..

Calm ga Lawyer gaadne deal cheyyamanu.... Land ammesi transaction ayipoyaaka.. ameki money kavaali ante India ki vacchi teesukunela..

antha Black money asalu bank lone veyyaleru (Widout PAN cars) .. inka Transfer ante piccha lite...

boss ippudu evaranna land kountunte.. siblings entha mandhi...... link docs emunnai. ala anni chusukuntaru. 

konukunne vadi condition idhi.. ladies ki kuda hakku undhi anta kadha..

male female equal shares.. ma father ki kuda ivaey kashtalu bro.... katnam ichinadi marchipoyi ippudu malli share kavali antunnaru....

Same situation , ma athha vallu create chesaru , ma property value total 4 acres land unde

mugguri athalaki katnam icharu anta 

and this lands were cheap back in the days and they got more than the value of their property as katnam 

but malli godavaki vacharu ,ma dad and his brother didn't care them and  divide chesukunnaru , but my aunts re registered the lands on their name , court lo case vesamu 

last lo one acre ammi per head 50 laks ichamu , 

I did extensive review of rules appudu , but we were at fault so , money pay chesamu , 

1 aunt lost their money as her husband had brain cancer and he died 

2 nd aunt lost their money as they gave that money to interest and lost it as people didn't return 

3rd aunt , brought lands which are in litigation 

anyayamga thesukunte , money undadu.

I was supposed to marry my athamma daughter , but due to the fight we didn't get married 

Coming to law , 

According to 2005 or 6  Center has a law which give equal rights to male and female irrespective of their date of marriage for property which is divided after 2005 or 6

according to NTR act only in AP

anyone married after 84 or 85 will have equal share in the father property , but who got married before will not get any share 

Same situation , ma athha vallu create chesaru , ma property value total 4 acres land unde

and this lands were cheap back in the days and they got more than the value of their property as katnam 

but malli godavaki vacharu ,ma dad and his brother didn't care them and  divide chesukunnaru , but my aunts re registered the lands on their name , court lo case vesamu 

I did extensive review of rules appudu , but we were at fault so , money pay chesamu , 

2 nd aunt lost their money as they gave that money to interest and lost it as people didn't return 

I was supposed to marry my athamma daughter , but due to the fight we didn't get married 

Coming to law , 

According to 2005 or 6  Center has a law which give equal rights to male and female irrespective of their date of marriage for property which is divided after 2005 or 6

anyone married after 84 or 85 will have equal share in the father property , but who got married before will not get any share 

perfect on the rules

ma intlo kuda idhe scenario is repeating..

Coming to law , 

Good information .. man.. 

ante ippdu centre lo unna law will over write AP law kadha..

but any how

I dont know date of marriage.. should be after 84 only..

perfect on the rules

ma intlo kuda idhe scenario is repeating..

maa intlo nadustundi bro.... tension inka benga tho bed meeda paddaru nanna.... vadileyandi anna vinatledu....

uncle is very depressed man... 

aa 8 lakhs and tyler cheppina points bagunnai.. so far... 

problem is.. aa land kone vadiki vasthu baga set ayindhi anta.. eesanyam soemthing.. andhuke vadu mundhi ki ochadu antha offer tho... 

vadu kakunda inka evarnna oshte bagundu...

uncle ki no marriage no kids.. he wants to use this money and help his atthamma.. who is in financial trouble..  e akka ki ivi em ekkatla.. 

Indian rupees is shiat.. million dollars.. no no .. ani istam ochinattu behaving.. 

ohh.. badhithulu bagane unnare..

aada jathey antha bro... kashta padey vallu chala takkuva.... ekkada nunchi easy money techukundama ani vuntaru.... hakkula taggara empowerment gurtostundi kaani... samapadinchalsina time lo em magaadivira antaru.....Allu%2520%2526%2520Brahmi.gif

uncle is very depressed man...

aa 8 lakhs and tyler cheppina points bagunnai.. so far...

problem is.. aa land kone vadiki vasthu baga set ayindhi anta.. eesanyam soemthing.. andhuke vadu mundhi ki ochadu antha offer tho...

vadu kakunda inka evarnna oshte bagundu...

uncle ki no marriage no kids.. he wants to use this money and help his atthamma.. who is in financial trouble.. e akka ki ivi em ekkatla..

Indian rupees is shiat.. million dollars.. no no .. ani istam ochinattu behaving..

million dollars is 1.4c kada bro.... dollar buying rate expensive kada....

black transaction aithe rupayi kuda legal ga transfer cheyyaleru us ki

white amount aithe CA degara ki elthe RBI clearance ippistadu to transfer the amount through scheduled banks

and it will be taxed

Illegal aithe Jagan etc lanti bada babulani pattukovali to do hawala

aina 2.75 Cr black aa, ma lands vizag lo amminapudu we could get 60 % value in white to use for legit purpose

aavidani bayapettandi us embassy ki report chestam taht you are doing money laundering etc ani debbaki digi ostadi...

btw... 3 cr for 3 siblings.. so that akka share is 1 cr only.. 

bayya land ippudu ladies kuda hakku untadhi kadha.. siblings evaru ante andharu bayatapadatharu kadha..

she can come back any time and claim or do some disturbance on that land. although she wont.. but ivi anni land kone vadiki anavasram. he will go for smooth ride..

nenu ilaane land konapoyaa.. chivari nimisham lo vallu oka link doc chupinchaledhu.. finaly we got.. andhulo oka buddodu harldy then he was 8 yrs.. when he turns 18yrs. he can come and claim back the land. although I bought it from his uncle.. thankfully it didnt take any shape

just saying for example..

Care ante Nenu annadi if she wants the money let her come to india and deal with it herself , u guys don't have to do it for her , money nee chethiki istham nee istam ochindi chesko don't expect to us to do ur things for u Ani cheppochu if you don't want to deal with all the bullshit

And , If it's an ancestral property ( ancestral ante thatha side property ) , every one in his family will have equal right to it , there's no point in fighting over the share because the property will be in litigation for the whole of court proceedings and finally after 10yrs or so you'll lose the case

nene cheppedi only money transfer gurinchi , your situation is a little complicated because , aame ki US ki funds transfer kaavali ante you have to report the whole of her share as white money and pay tax for it , even the buyer must be willing to cooperate becaue he'll be the person who'll be paying white money for it