Chesindi Cheppukni Market Chesukunte Tappenti?

comradee

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• comradee

• Rendu

• mysterious

Top Posters In This Topic

TDP chesina devlopement gurunchi GHMC elections lo cheppukuntey mi kochina noppi enti ra.
nuvvu ni last project lo em chesavo kotta project lo market chesukova idi ante.
vallu em chesaru chepparu,chhesina dani market cheskuntunnaru dantlo tappemundi,people accept/reject cheyadam valla chetullo ledu.
miru TDP ki single seat ani ginchukune vallu last GHMC elections(2009)lo TRS party didn't even contested in elections .
win/lose is not permanent .

Avunu le akkade win is not permanent

But AP ki vaste tdp permanent ani nuvve antav

Noppi Enti ante tdp is not relevant in TG anymore ,

Hyd janaalu pichi P gaallu kaadu Ani prove chesaru ee election tho

There is no logic behind voting for tdp in this Ghmc election ,

Tdp lo main leaders properties Anni vijaywada surroundings lo unnay , just hypothetically tdp telangana lo power lo ki ochindi anuko , in the future if any project comes to hyd the'll move it it Andhra just to make their assets more valuable .

Congress power lo ki ochina parledu Kani TDP should never get into power in Telangana

good one

as i said TDP and TTDP  should work as two different entities.

no one should interfere in others.

seemandhra people voted for TRS in GHMC only to save their asses.

its never gonna happen. if TTDP comes into power, then the situation will b like congress. like sonia controlling everything from center. cbn controls everything.

TG lo TDP vallu gleuste CM ayide  TG TDP valle kada man,how can theyhave properties in andhra or how can they move projects to AP.Do you think TG people are that stupid not finding it.

Even if CM candidate belongs to tg, control will b will loki or cbn

so you think only TDP does it?Why cant TRS ask new joinees to resign and later join them?

let TDP do the same in thing in AP first. then u can talk abt TRS.

case is in trail,he's not convicted and moreover people in TG  who thinks logically knows everyone does it.

TRS is playing wild game of trying to take leaders from other parties which is not good for TG people and i think you dont even support at it becuse i gues you'relogical TG thinker.

Same thing applies to JAGAN then, why u ppl r crying on jagan then. tell cbn the same thing.

Chesaadu man oppukuntam kaani exaggerate chesi padhe padhe chepthoo unte chiraaku ga anipisthundi local residents ruling govt ki vote eyyadam safe bet

ya, jagan odarpu yatra aina only 4 years old. but cbn gaadu last 12years nunchi same dialogue. hyd ni nene develop chesa. anthaku minchi nothing new

Chesaadu man oppukuntam kaani exaggerate chesi padhe padhe chepthoo unte chiraaku ga anipisthundi local residents ruling govt ki vote eyyadam safe bet

ya, jagan odarpu yatra aina only 4 years old. but cbn gaadu last 12years nunchi same dialogue. hyd ni nene develop chesa. anthaku minchi nothing new

Addam ga 10gi tini....loyalty leni dogs alane chesthayi myaan....adi vaati nizzam....

Siggu poursham gurunchi matladuthunnara...myaan...

Comedy ga anipinchatla...

ntr kinda panichesina oka kukka, ntr ne champesinattu. nice one royale.

The main reason for this debacle is CBN's insecurity and lack of understanding the importance of a firm leadership. I once believed in this guy, but anymore.

I am seriously not understanding this guy, as to why is he not projecting one guy from TTDP as the LEADER for TG region. People will try to build trust around him. At least the new leader will strive strong for the existence of the party and eventually become stronger.

If you see, there is no stronger opposition in TG. This is the good time to become one, and that's the way you go against a powerful party.

Hope, CBN realizes this soon, and let function the TTDP as its own independent identity or otherwise there is no survival for that party in TG.

If that doesn't happen, I will not be surprised even if Revanth Reddy floats a new party, and that will be better too. He can create his own image and trust among TG people.

If CBN doesn't change his attitude I am sure TDP would loose power in AP as well. There is no promising leader for future in TDP. NONE.

The main reason for this debacle is CBN's insecurity and lack of understanding the importance of a firm leadership. I once believed in this guy, but anymore.

I am seriously not understanding this guy, as to why is he not projecting one guy from TTDP as the LEADER for TG region. People will try to build trust around him. At least the new leader will strive strong for the existence of the party and eventually become stronger.

If you see, there is no stronger opposition in TG. This is the good time to become one, and that's the way you go against a powerful party.

Hope, CBN realizes this soon, and let function the TTDP as its own independent identity or otherwise there is no survival for that party in TG.

If that doesn't happen, I will not be surprised even if Revanth Reddy floats a new party, and that will be better too. He can create his own image and trust among TG people.

If CBN doesn't change his attitude I am sure TDP would loose power in AP as well. There is no promising leader for future in TDP. NONE.

yp8hu.gif