Chesindi Cheppukni Market Chesukunte Tappenti?

comradee

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• comradee

• Rendu

• mysterious

Top Posters In This Topic

Proofs tho dorikinodi gurinchi I'm talking ,

case is in trail,he's not convicted and moreover people in TG  who thinks logically knows everyone does it.

TRS is playing wild game of trying to take leaders from other parties which is not good for TG people and i think you dont even support at it becuse i gues you'relogical TG thinker.

TRS Hawa nadusthundi ga.....enjoy...just like YSR period

Soon or later TDP will bounce back....that's for sure

U're not here , so u don't know the ground reality , tdp will never get back into power in TS

case is in trail,he's not convicted and moreover people in TG who thinks logically knows everyone does it.
TRS is playing wild game of trying to take leaders from other parties which is not good for TG people and i think you dont even support at it becuse i gues you'relogical TG thinker.

If you still believe that TDP leaders are innocent even after listening to all those tapes , I think We should end this argument here

If you still believe that TDP leaders are innocent even after listening to all those tapes , I think We should end this argument here

Nuvvu cheppina logic prakaram aithe....you shouldn't be supporting BJP too....

Nuvvu cheppina logic prakaram aithe....you shouldn't be supporting BJP too....

Maybe I shouldn't , but I have two options , it's either I support BJP at the center or I support congress .. I chose the most logical option lol

Maybe I shouldn't , but I have two options , it's either I support BJP at the center or I support congress .. I chose the most logical option lol

BJP....kuda dabbulu tesukoni dorikipoyindi...how logical can it be?

U're not here , so u don't know the ground reality , tdp will never get back into power in TS

man on what basis you can say it man?

GHMC elections are clearly showing they secure 5lakh votes and most of the places ended up in second.

do you think all those peopel who contested/voted are stupid?Also if everyone in TG thinks sameway as you then TDP shouldn't hve even canddiates for contest.

BJP....kuda dabbulu tesukoni dorikipoyindi...how logical can it be?

As I said , my only other option is congress which I hate to the core , and added to it I have my own reasons in supporting BJP , I never said I'm unbiased