Why Isn't Cbn Making Noises On..

lazybugger

sorry man. CBN sooratvam antha vaadi party varaku, vaadi administration varaku. anthe.

he looks weak in front of outsiders.

This i agree baa....but he's the only hope for andhra man...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• dasara_bullodu

• maverick23

• Naaperushiva

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you ignore the fact that ...

there is nothing like AP people, US people blah blah...

There are only people... and once they settle in Hyd they are only Hyderabadi people nothing else....

So when Tg came those AP people are TG people and that's it...

world lives in present and world is unjust !

does the TG govt. consider them as TG people?

does the TG govt. consider them as TG people?

Yea it considers... that is why they won in Hyderabad... it is like marrying a woman forcibly and then pampering her ... FYI Govt means people and people create Government

Yea it considers... that is why they won in Hyderabad... it is like marrying a woman forcibly and then pampering her ... FYI Govt means people and people create Government

Every ruling party wins its corporation polls. I'm surprised that this is even a big deal.

My question should've been more specific. Can AP people avail govt. benefits in TG? Are they treated the same as TG people while rationing those benefits?

Remember one thing, educated people are bitches.. they nod their head to whoever wins over them

because they have no stake in the process. They just want to be on the winning side, so they can be the oppressors, and not the oppressed.

Every ruling party wins its corporation polls. I'm surprised that this is even a big deal.

My question should've been more specific. Can AP people avail govt. benefits in TG? Are they treated the same as TG people while rationing those benefits?

AP people with that amount of reasoning have got settled in Hyd. Current AP is filled with fools who don't even know what administration means

ledhu baa konchem CBN ekkuvE CHEPPEVAADU...chaala saarlu hyd naavalle develop ayyindhi anna occasions kooda vunnayi...

Kontha mandi cheyakunda future ide chestha ade chestha ane chepukuntaaru.......chesindi chepukuntunaadu.....of course part of politician

because they have no stake in the process.

Oh God .. you are saying like consumers have no stake in business lol ... the only reason a business runs is because they got consumers

What did AP get for giving up Hyd?

CBN is useless man.

why ap ppl always ask about only hyderabad man.  ekkada chusina apartments buildings hostels anni petti kampu chesesaru motham dhigi. AP side land rates ekkuvuntay so akkada koncham ammesi hyderabad ki vachi lakshallo kotlallo illu flats konesukunnaru. TG side land rates antha ekkuva undadu AP lo laga so ppl can't afford buying flat or home in hyderabad. motham hyderabad ni aakramisthe inka TG ppl sangathi enti. antha samaikyandra prema unte hyderabad tho patu migatha TG places meeda kooda anthe prema chuyinchali. only hyderabad kosame ila chesthe ela. asalu TG side pedha cities emunnay cheppu hyderabad thappa, AP side vizag, vijayawada, thirupathi, rajamundry, nellore ilantivi enno developed pedha cities unnay.

why ap ppl always ask about only hyderabad man.  ekkada chusina apartments buildings hostels anni petti kampu chesesaru motham dhigi. AP side land rates ekkuvuntay so akkada koncham ammesi hyderabad ki vachi lakshallo kotlallo illu flats konesukunnaru. TG side land rates antha ekkuva undadu AP lo laga so ppl can't afford buying flat or home in hyderabad. motham hyderabad ni aakramisthe inka TG ppl sangathi enti. antha samaikyandra prema unte hyderabad tho patu migatha TG places meeda kooda anthe prema chuyinchali. only hyderabad kosame ila chesthe ela. asalu TG side pedha cities emunnay cheppu hyderabad thappa, AP side vizag, vijayawada, thirupathi, rajamundry, nellore ilantivi enno developed pedha cities unnay.

because Hyd benefited from United AP. and it was TG who asked for separation. Not AP.

Hyd capital of TG only uninte, akkada anni central institutes, airport, metro ivanni ochevi kaavu.

So the question is, how to share them now.

samaiykya prema kaadhu. Hyd common capital kaakunte, antha mandhi kone vaaru kaadhemo.

ayina ikkada real estate gurinchi kaadhu adigindhi. Hyd infra ki Vizag infra ki difference ledha?

how to bridge the gap, anedhi question.

Believe me ... Hyd is going to be awesome for public service in next few years and water problem will get solved 10 years from now.

Vizag is going to be the next Pune

Amaravathi will end up with little development and Godavari areas will lose their charm and greenery in next 10 years

Believe me ... Hyd is going to be awesome for public service in next few years and water problem will get solved 10 years from now.

I agree. TG ki lottery tagilindi.

Vizag is going to be the next Pune

Amaravathi will end up with little development and Godavari areas will lose their charm and greenery in next 10 years

If Amaravati is a non-starter (all indications show it is), then Vizag can try to match Hyd.