• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samajaaragamana

• useless_fellow

• GunturGongura

• Balibabu

Top Posters In This Topic

The will.

The female loves her companion to exert a strong willful force on the event probability matrix.
She hopes that the waves produced affect the time cluster in such a way that the event probability favors her, although she is in an illusion that it is actually moving in some sort of a direction.

The female loves confidence, intelligence and passion.
If she finds these then she is turned on by the male so fiercely that a mere touch of the man shall send explosions through her synapses, let alone his other material equipment.

The will.

The female loves her companion to exert a strong willful force on the event probability matrix.
She hopes that the waves produced affect the time cluster in such a way that the event probability favors her, although she is in an illusion that it is actually moving in some sort of a direction.

The female loves confidence, intelligence and passion.
If she finds these then she is turned on by the male so fiercely that a mere touch of the man shall send explosions through her synapses, let alone his other material equipment.

pai para ardam kale

but kindadi i too agree +1

ammayilaki Bf ante dare and dashing fights chesevadu...husband ante suit veskuni handsome and cool kavali anukuntaru ani vinna..... Bf jail ki poyina nashtam ledu husband pothe kashtam kada @3$%

super ba super chepthivi

I too observed this, oka ammayi 5'1" minimum 5'11" ani pettindi requirements lo online. I think she likes climbing up trees as a hobby.

Lol if he stands his d ick will go to her m outh

giphy.gif

mee ex entha hight 200.gif

1w2z8.gif