Idi Correct A Na Ila Cheyadam?

Cool

She is not old.
She was definetly in rush to attend a meeting.
she just asked me to do it kind of without option that shows she did not seek my help....
Nenu Em feel avtunnadi pakkaki pedithe for a while is it right on her part to ask some one carry her stuff ? I felt little wired and bad too ...
Especially ma office lo amey director ayinappati nundi andar nallolni tisuka vachi managers Ni super visors Ni chestundi ... Ma office lo nallolu vs thelloladi koncham nadustundi... Already naku bad impression vachindi thana mida manchi vallani managers cheyakunda vallolani chesaru ani..

Ma director Naku eeroju morning cafeteria lo kanipisthey are you going to your desk? If so can you please put my jacket in my office on your way ani naku jacket ichindi...

Bro, its a very common thing and more over its a sign of trust or belief. She feels you as a part of team that's it.

Nee place lo thellodu unte vaade adgina adguthadu, i can take care of that for you ani. So dont over think about it. Just try to be a nice person thats it.

Mana Indians ki unnantha culture ikkada lekapoina kuda, positions ki mathram proper ga respect istharu. probably that comes from Military background anukunta. US lo military lo thelusa kadha higher ranking officers ki ela respect ivvalo.

She is not old.
She was definetly in rush to attend a meeting.
she just asked me to do it kind of without option that shows she did not seek my help....
Nenu Em feel avtunnadi pakkaki pedithe for a while is it right on her part to ask some one carry her stuff ? I felt little wired and bad too ...
Especially ma office lo amey director ayinappati nundi andar nallolni tisuka vachi managers Ni super visors Ni chestundi ... Ma office lo nallolu vs thelloladi koncham nadustundi... Already naku bad impression vachindi thana mida manchi vallani managers cheyakunda vallolani chesaru ani..

You dont need to judge her. Not just her, anyone will get what they deserve.

You need to respect her position thats it. And i seriously dont think she asked you a favor. Its just a part of team activity. ITs common.

Dont have a pre-conceived notion of who she is and what she does. IT oks even if she is an evil lady. She is your director and moreover a woman. So be a gentlemen and forget this issue(non-issue):)

Nope, nallame

Lol....  nallollu kooda manalni dhekatledannamata. desi gallu ala ayyaru mari valla drushtilo. antha pake exp. resumes ani motham indutry ki telisipoyindi. inka eellaku respect ichedemundi ani ala anukuntunnaremo