Spousal Support -Any One Paying?

GunturGongura

Parents icharu …hired a lady attorney , she took $2500 as retainer fee and even now expenses are from my father.

did your attorney kno about all these issues tat you cannot work ...immediate ga ask her to file for spousal support ...Neeku already family supporting ani opposite party prove chesthy kastam ..

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GunturGongura

• mgadu

• NYCpal

• perugu_vada

What is the issue with your relation? Why can't you live with him? Are you serious don't make fool yourself for time pass?

Why can't you discuss with your parents?

Why can't you get support from your parents? How we can give right direction with disclosing your information?

am serious man…post chesina question ki help vaste it would be great help

i am getting support from my parents, family and friends but they don't know law here…they even asking me to come back to india and live peacefully but india velte i should just live at home…adi istam ledu..chaduvu undi so i want to sustain myself here.

yup, seperation dec 2014 nundi undi but we still live together ….inka tanatone unnanu ani i didn't file spousal support…so dec 2016 varku time undi..but thinking to sign papers by may n get rid of him

How come ur separated and living together ...confused situation ...but Neeku student loans untayi ga and before 2014 his earrings and 401k minus his loans if any anni consider chesi and state cost of living batti court Vll decide spousal support ...

did your attorney kno about all these issues tat you cannot work ...immediate ga ask her to file for spousal support ...Neeku already family supporting ani opposite party prove chesthy kastam ..

em family support man….parents are in india…n u know vallu money pampadam its not joke…pelli chesaru, katnalu icharu ,studies, health anni valle chuskuntunnaru …though my marriage lasted for 5 years…i don't own or earn anything here till now

prove cheskunte good..cheskoniy

am serious man…post chesina question ki help vaste it would be great help

i am getting support from my parents, family and friends but they don't know law here…they even asking me to come back to india and live peacefully but india velte i should just live at home…adi istam ledu..chaduvu undi so i want to sustain myself here.

See don't think other wise but ills divorce cases lo sympathy plays important role ...let your attorney know about ur struggles , how our culture still won't accept divorces if you ever go back to India ...Endhukanty if opposite party argues she got education and go back to India and can earn for herself anni prove chesthy ...no spousal support ...

How come ur separated and living together ...confused situation ...but Neeku student loans untayi ga and before 2014 his earrings and 401k minus his loans if any anni consider chesi and state cost of living batti court Vll decide spousal support ...

student loans emi levu…401k ledu ani vinnanu..i joined ms in 2014…2010 we got married

em family support man….parents are in india…n u know vallu money pampadam its not joke…pelli chesaru, katnalu icharu ,studies, health anni valle chuskuntunnaru …though my marriage lasted for 5 years…i don't own or earn anything here till now

prove cheskunte good..cheskoniy

Aa points explain cheyi mee attorney ki ...you kno my cousins lawyer arranged translator in one of her deposition stating tat she cannot understand /speak proper English ani

student loans emi levu…401k ledu ani vinnanu..i joined ms in 2014…2010 we got married

Spousal support depends on number of years you are together 2010 anntunav kabbati ravochuu...bank accounts /lease agreements joint unnaya ..so tat you can prove you are together till to date

See don't think other wise but ills divorce cases lo sympathy plays important role ...let your attorney know about ur struggles , how our culture still won't accept divorces if you ever go back to India ...Endhukanty if opposite party argues she got education and go back to India and can earn for herself anni prove chesthy ...no spousal support ...

plz struggles anni both india and usa attorney, family , friends andariki telsu ……i filed cases in india too and usa lo spousal support vastada rada ani am not asking…u can't tell that no spousal support ani…...i just asking how long does it takes to get spousal support after filing for it.

Spousal support depends on number of years you are together 2010 anntunav kabbati ravochuu...bank accounts /lease agreements joint unnaya ..so tat you can prove you are together till to date

yup taxes also jointly filed…funny thing is that this time also  filing jointly