Why Tcs & Infosys Employee's, Managers Do This ?

useless_fellow

Naaku igate vaadu ilane 3 days continous ga chesadu 9 ki chestha ani cheyyakunda afternoon 1 ki leka evening four ki ala chesadu nenu kooda kaavalani next day next day ani postpone chesukuntu vacha aataruvatha neeku ee job kaavala vadaa ani adigadu naaku akkarledhu ani cheppa lol

LOL

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• useless_fellow

• ronitreddy

• suryausa

• Neutral

Top Posters In This Topic

TCS and InfoSys in U.S.A for Contractors will schedule the interview and will not call.

Malli Tarvata call Chesi ipudu tiskuntava, oka 10 mins antaru. Apudu time 9PM EST or 9PM CST ayithuntundhi.

Monna Infosys vadu Morning 4AM ki call chesi ipudu interview tiskunta answer cheyuu antadu.

They will do this especially with Desi's. Why?

Mana Desi lu antey antha lokuva manakey.....?

Answer is simple we are so flexible in timings and work as well. We work like dogs. And these flexibilities we already committed with clients. So no other go.

Keep in mind, blaming desi companies is not the ultimate solution. If you get the job same flexibility levels you should show with clients as well. 

All the best, overall getting job is very important as per me.

All the best !

Answer is simple we are so flexible in timings and work as well. We work like dogs. And these flexibilities we already committed with clients. So no other go.

Keep in mind, blaming desi companies is not the ultimate solution. If you get the job same flexibility levels you should show with clients as well. 

All the best !

Sir, 

I assume work is different and interview call is different,

As an Admin I'm used to working at flexible timings and i have worked under clients for 24/7 production support.

Also, I have taken the calls countless times at 3AM, 4AM, 5AM when I'm working for a client with just an SMS away.

When we are in a project every person in team will show commitment towards the client. I'm not talking about that.

But, How far you think it is a right way of calling a person at 4AM for an Interview. No Matter what situation he is in.

No Offense to desi's we work our A$$e$ off everyday.

But, How far it is good to take advantage, and treat contractors as Labors and do what ever they want.

Why Does It always Happens with Desi Companies ?

Do We need to think that Our Desi Companies only work on flexible timings and American Companies Don't? 

All the best !

sorry man..item ganiva...meru flexible ayithe...pakanaodu kuda flexible ani etla anukuntaru vaya....meru kukkalu ayithe pakanodu kuda kukkalu etla ayitar vaya...kukkal degara pani cheyimantava

All the best !

Chinna Clarification  2 times all the best enduku?

sml_gallery_24383_15_1500664.gif

sorry man..item ganiva...meru flexible ayithe...pakanaodu kuda flexible ani etla anukuntaru vaya....meru kukkalu ayithe pakanodu kuda kukkalu etla ayitar vaya...kukkal degara pani cheyimantava

dogsweatercomputergiphy.gif

Please mention all these unprofessional acts by these scumbags Indian employers to USCIS in the comments. They need to know that we are not happy working for these employers who not only don't hire any American citizens, but also have no work life balance when it comes to their Indian employees even within the USA. 

naku oksari teluguodu off the boat .. padukuni adgutuadu skype lo message chesi query rayi annadu ok ani cheppa ... teskunta an annaru ... eldam time pass ki elli roju savadengudam ankunna ... intalo local project ochindhi ...