H1 To H4 Question Help Please

macha

H4 COS apply chesaka approve ayyevaraku she can work. After approval she can not work. If she wants, she can stop working after applying COS.

cos premium lo chesinaa 6 months padtada mama?? because my company dose in premium...

Gc ee stage lo undhi?

If 140 applied regular make it premium

If perm sep 15 start avtundi eroju nundi

PWD approve kaledu inkaa last 4 months gaa PWD la undi... ipudu approve inaa inkaa 6 months padtadi i140 approve kavataniki...

documents anni ready chesuko h4 ki..h4 approve ithe she cant work..malli kotha emp tho h1 apply cheyali cos ki..so best tansfer h1 to employer

so your saying while in h1 direct transfer h1 to other company insted of going to h4 ani aa? considering this option first but spoke to 3 consulting guys everyone says we will do it but after 3 days no one is picking up call.

so your saying while in h1 direct transfer h1 to other company insted of going to h4 ani aa? considering this option first but spoke to 3 consulting guys everyone says we will do it but after 3 days no one is picking up call.

haha..e tech? db lo loveindia ni pattuko...konni consultancies telusu or chex ki pm pettu..

haha..e tech? db lo loveindia ni pattuko...konni consultancies telusu or chex ki pm pettu..

she is MS SQL DBA/Developer currently  ... talking to loveindia chex ki ipudu PM pedtaa...

cos premium lo chesinaa 6 months padtada mama?? because my company dose in premium...

New h1 tho paatu h4 premium apply cheste 2 weeks lo vastadi. Then she can't work. She can look for jobs and apply for cap excempt h1 premium after she gets project. She can't work on receipt number when she files new h1. The new h1 has to be approved

New h1 tho paatu h4 premium apply cheste 2 weeks lo vastadi. Then she can't work. She can look for jobs and apply for cap excempt h1 premium after she gets project. She can't work on receipt number when she files new h1. The new h1 has to be approved

got it thank you

h4 effective date mention cheyyochu, for any COS u can say i want this stats from so and so

ohh avuna that's good option but h4 cos eni rojulu padtundi mama ? Premium la