New Zealand Lo Grounds Super Vuntayi Man

Silver_mani

naaku in general test matches nachuthai..bemmi.laugh.gifSA vs ENG crucial ODI undhi ga ee roju...INDvsSL t20 kooda..!!

Saffas Back to form, Dcock gaadi debbaki Eng vallu Broad gadini tesukoddma ani plan, vadu edo fuding ODI bowler ayoinattu ragada15.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver_mani

• Tyrannosauraus_Rex

• yankal

• VizagRocks

Top Posters In This Topic

Nz vallu kuda full racists antaga?....manollani IT jobs lo ki ranivvaru anta unless fully talented...?!

Racist gallu ekkuva Ani Nenu kuda vinna

First time vinthunaa, Naa school mates 2  long back vellaru thye gor PR there 
racism ledu ani annaru, and also people are very friendly they r working in IT, but jobs eekuva vundavu ani ananru, vallu kavali ante Aus poyyi kuda work sesukovachi ani anaru 
thy are in Newzealand fro alst 9.5 years 

Auckland lo racism vundadu as many culture people will be in Auckland, I heard that Christchurch lo racism vuntadhi anni, akada challa mandi old people vuntaru they are in impression that they lost all jobs due to people coming from other countries.

Job vishayam ki vusthey market small,tippi kodithey avey companies. Pr which is similar to Greencard challa easy and fast ga vusthadi, many benefits naku PR oka 3 months lo vochindi.

Secured country.

First time vinthunaa, Naa school mates 2 long back vellaru thye gor PR there
racism ledu ani annaru, and also people are very friendly they r working in IT, but jobs eekuva vundavu ani ananru, vallu kavali ante Aus poyyi kuda work sesukovachi ani anaru
thy are in Newzealand fro alst 9.5 years

Auckland lo racism vundadu as many culture people will be in Auckland, I heard that Christchurch lo racism vuntadhi anni, akada challa mandi old people vuntaru they are in impression that they lost all jobs due to people coming from other countries.

Job vishayam ki vusthey market small,tippi kodithey avey companies. Pr which is similar to Greencard challa easy and fast ga vusthadi, many benefits naku PR oka 3 months lo vochindi.

Secured country.

BHayya nuvvu NZ lo unnava ippudu ?

Unte PR process enti from INDIA ?

My most favorite country in the world. I have lived there for 3 years. Lived in Auckland, Napier, Hastings.

The only cricket match I could attend was a Pakistan v New Zealand match in 2011. Unfortunately during my stay in New Zealand the Indian team did not visit it's shores, otherwise you bet I would have made it to the Indian match.

I remember taking pictures with every single player on both teams. I saw Shoaib Akhtar bowling in the nets after the match and Alan Donald keeping for him - every ball thudding into his gloves like a million mile bullet. Akhtar did not play that match with an injury and Alan Donald was involved with the New Zealand team.

Just driving in New Zealand gives you an almost meditative feel - beautiful locales with pristine greenery.

Yes India didn't visit NZ for 5 long years

WI NZ SL don't have a say in how FTP is scheduled

It's now going to change with new management

My most favorite country in the world. I have lived there for 3 years. Lived in Auckland, Napier, Hastings.

The only cricket match I could attend was a Pakistan v New Zealand match in 2011. Unfortunately during my stay in New Zealand the Indian team did not visit it's shores, otherwise you bet I would have made it to the Indian match.

I remember taking pictures with every single player on both teams. I saw Shoaib Akhtar bowling in the nets after the match and Alan Donald keeping for him - every ball thudding into his gloves like a million mile bullet. Akhtar did not play that match with an injury and Alan Donald was involved with the New Zealand team.

Just driving in New Zealand gives you an almost meditative feel - beautiful locales with pristine greenery.

Top on list to visit countries.
So went school or worked there?

Yes India didn't visit NZ for 5 long years

WI NZ SL don't have a say in how FTP is scheduled

It's now going to change with new management

beacause of weak cricket boards there ??