Great Taste - Genuine Fresh Home Made Panipuri Masala Paste....

PMC

Is this spam???? STUPIDITY..

Guys dont open links 

This is a 100% genuine site with SSL.  Also, a certified site... Please check before you comment.. It's useful for those who want it... You don't need open your big mouth for no reason...

This is a 100% genuine site with SSL.  Also, a certified site... Please check before you comment.. It's useful for those who want it... You don't need open your big mouth for no reason...

Your site is blocked by my office as spam...it clearly corporate firewalls are blocking ur website as malware...

i think u need to make sure ur website is off that list.... 

Your site is blocked by my office as spam...it clearly corporate firewalls are blocking ur website as malware...

i think u need to make sure ur website is off that list.... 

That's a corporate policy. We can't help with that.  If you open the site on your phone or at home, you will that we have https  site. If you click that you can even see that we have a SSL certificate. Also, we have Site Lock logo on our site because we are protected by them... Hope this helps...

Amazing Taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Authentic Home Made Panipuri masala -  2$ per pack. + Shipping charges (sufficient for 60 to 75 puris) or one and half litre water. 

https://www.pushmycart.com/pani-puri-masala.html

Hi Bhayya plz dont take it a wrong way...

But please mention in the subject that you are advertising / endorsing your website... People like me who doesn't have absolute interest in such topics / links will not touch it at all if it is clearly mentioned in subject....

Thank you so much

Hi Bhayya plz dont take it a wrong way...

But please mention in the subject that you are advertising / endorsing your website... People like me who doesn't have absolute interest in such topics / links will not touch it at all if it is clearly mentioned in subject....

Thank you so much

This is a deals section brother. If you are not interested, please dont visit it... Up to you.... 

Monna oka edio chusa panipuri ekkada padithe akkada tinalante doku5vw28l.jpg

I understand your pain brother. That's why we are bringing the high quality stuff from India.  Thanks for bringing this up!!!.....    Hope this is not a sour grape for you.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing Taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Authentic Home Made Panipuri masala -  2$ per pack. + Shipping charges (sufficient for 60 to 75 puris) or one and half litre water. 

https://www.pushmycart.com/pani-puri-masala.html

bhayya em anukoku...website sucks and prices annni cart  lo add chesaakaa sukkal .... Inthaaki meeru ee website petti enni days avthundhiii

http://www.ishopindian.com/home.php     baagundhii compared to prices and services

bhayya em anukoku...website sucks and prices annni cart  lo add chesaakaa sukkal .... Inthaaki meeru ee website petti enni days avthundhiii

http://www.ishopindian.com/home.php     baagundhii compared to prices and services

The site you mentioned is a grocery store in USA. Their shipping charges are not cheap either. 

We are getting fresh food made to order from India.  This will obviously cost brother. You can't get everything.. We tried to put our prices lower and get shipping charges cost to cost. If you buy 5 kgs or more you will see how things are better. 

The site you mentioned is a grocery store in USA. Their shipping charges are not cheap either. 

We are getting fresh food made to order from India.  This will obviously cost brother. You can't get everything.. We tried to put our prices lower and get shipping charges cost to cost. If you buy 5 kgs or more you will see how things are better. 

ante ippudu pulla reddy sweets order chesthe meeeru pulla reddy store ki velli daggara undhii fresh ga cheppinchii thesthaaraaa ?  if so thats cool but ikkadike vache lopalaaa taste pothundhii ga mee delivery 2-3 weeks prakaram aithe

ante ippudu pulla reddy sweets order chesthe meeeru pulla reddy store ki velli daggara undhii fresh ga cheppinchii thesthaaraaa ?  if so thats cool but ikkadike vache lopalaaa taste pothundhii ga mee delivery 2-3 weeks prakaram aithe

Thanks for asking this question.  Normally We wait accumulate a few orders from the pickup locations and typically it takes about a week pr two get orders totaling 10 kg weight. Once we reach 10 kgs of total order,  we will procure them and ship them immediately by Fedex. FedEx delivers them to pickup location in 3 working days and then it is available for pickup.  Hope this clarifies.