Hyd Lo Sc/st Valakki Rents Icchepudu Jagrattha

ramana1212

I said already that it is the cost of living in India. delicate issues that should be dealt locally, and can be dealt without blowing things up. I know because I have been in such situations.

You can't wall yourself into a beautiful garden if you are sorrounded by poverty.

you are just reacting to his story. Have you stopped to think how true that story is? I think its vastly exaggerated. Either the events, or the implication of impending danger to his parents.

vaadu SC/ST la gurinchi idhe first thread ayithe nenu kooda comment chese vaadini kaadhu. Idem first time kaadhu vaadu ilaanti post veyyatam.

I am definitely commenting on based on what he wrote.... but I am also not saying what ever he said is true. 

But you on the other hand... are just being ridiculous and make no sense at all.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• ramana1212

• GunturGongura

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

I said already that it is the cost of living in India. delicate issues that should be dealt locally, and can be dealt without blowing things up. I know because I have been in such situations.

You can't wall yourself into a beautiful garden if you are sorrounded by poverty.

you are just reacting to his story. Have you stopped to think how true that story is? I think its vastly exaggerated. Either the events, or the implication of impending danger to his parents.

vaadu SC/ST la gurinchi idhe first thread ayithe nenu kooda comment chese vaadini kaadhu. Idem first time kaadhu vaadu ilaanti post veyyatam.

honest ga cheppu.... ila roju paralu paralu rasthavu intha time and kasi yekkadidhi ba ? 

I am definitely commenting on based on what he wrote.... but I am also not saying what ever he said is true. 

But you on the other hand... are just being ridiculous and make no sense at all.

okay. I don't care. just because something doesn't make sense to you, doesn't make it a bad argument. 

It sometimes means that you have to improve your standards.

honest ga cheppu.... ila roju paralu paralu rasthavu intha time and kasi yekkadidhi ba ? 

neekenduku ba. I'm waiting for asian markets to open and for me to start my trading.

nee valla kaaka pothe, andaru alaane untaaru anukoku. you are just incompetent.

ayina vaadetla sasthe naakenti le. :giggle:

edho pedda point unnattu ochhav. nenu cheppedhi kooda artham kaakapothe, inka neetho maatladtam waste.

guddi ga you just want to oppose me. carry on.

ayina vaadetla sasthe naakenti le. @3$%

edho pedda point unnattu ochhav. nenu cheppedhi kooda artham kaakapothe, inka neetho maatladtam waste.

guddi ga you just want to oppose me. carry on.

giphy.gif

how was your day so far?

How are you sure that I am telling lies, what will I get by creating a story on SC/ST. Nenu Rohit Vemula meeda Direct attack chessa becoz he played victim game...and also talked against Reservation. How did you judge that I was against SC/ST.

Ippudu I am making the house owners aware of such incidents so that they should not go through such trauma.

Nuvvu okka sari Fake story antav, Inko saari TS ki baga indi ila avalsinde antav...Neeku nee matala meede Clarity undadhu...

Akkada athanu simple ga do you support such exploitation of the law ante....Onkarlu tipputhu cheppedey cheptunav..

Better go to a neurologist and also get ur Thyriod levels  checked up......

How are you sure that I am telling lies, what will I get by creating a story on SC/ST. Nenu Rohit Vemula meeda Direct attack chessa becoz he played victim game...and also talked against Reservation. How did you judge that I was against SC/ST.

Ippudu I am making the house owners aware of such incidents so that they should not go through such trauma.

Nuvvu okka sari Fake story antav, Inko saari TS ki baga indi ila avalsinde antav...Neeku nee matala meede Clarity undadhu...

Akkada athanu simple ga do you support such exploitation of the law ante....Onkarlu tipputhu cheppedey cheptunav..

I'm quite clear ra. If you display the same kind of antipathy to dalits in real life, that you display here, I'm happy that this happened to you.

what's so hard to understand about that?

but I think your story is fake. You just want to somehow portray yourself as a victim all the time. You are constantly searching for people you can associate with, and borrow their victim status so you can use it to abuse people who are below your social class.

that's how much of an idiot you are.

bokka lee policy idhi... emi proofs lekundee case register deni meda... too much... dani vallu baga misuse chestunaru leee gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

i dont agree with him that you are lying but i dont agree with you as well baa... atla oka caste motham ni anadam is not good, there are people in all the caste religion or whatever and they do such things based on situations.. yes he played a victim card and that does not mean that all the people of that caste does the same

Ultron02, 

I know you are against SC/ST. May be even you don't know it.

but if someone uses 'Maadhigoda' as intended abuse, they are anti-dalit. May be you are in denial, or may be you are blinded by your irrational hate for an online id.

Ultron02,

I know you are against SC/ST. May be even you don't know it.

but if someone uses 'Maadhigoda' as intended abuse, they are anti-dalit. May be you are in denial, or may be you are blinded by your irrational hate for an online id.

Like nigga, chinky aa

KRG0WX.gif  

True man. Its obvious how you think you've got something awesome to say, but can never find the words to say it.

nor do you have the wisdom or decency to stfu.