IOS Technology

sagam_simham

Hello Friends

I am Graduating this May. I am planning to train in IOS. Does any one work on IOS presently?  How is the present market? Can you also suggest me a good consultancy for it. 

Thanks in advance for valuable help  

full time / add on technology laaga aitey ok man.. not good for contracting... training ki Udemy is more than enough... my relative learnt ios waited for 7 months in OPT finally got FT with super benefits... mostly startups lo untai... if it clicks, you will get a good stock value... maa vodidi gaani hit aitey he will get 250-300k in stocks right away after 3 years vest...  again saying hit aitey... so its a gambling game with this kind of creative technologies... forgot to mention his salary is only 70K, fresher with 1+ experience only...

so if you have that financial ability to wait, its the best route you have to take..

eemadhya anni technologies alaney vunnayi kada. no immediate placement these days in any technology. 

4 hours ago, loveindia said:

full time / add on technology laaga aitey ok man.. not good for contracting... training ki Udemy is more than enough... my relative learnt ios waited for 7 months in OPT finally got FT with super benefits... mostly startups lo untai... if it clicks, you will get a good stock value... maa vodidi gaani hit aitey he will get 250-300k in stocks right away after 3 years vest...  again saying hit aitey... so its a gambling game with this kind of creative technologies... forgot to mention his salary is only 70K, fresher with 1+ experience only...

so if you have that financial ability to wait, its the best route you have to take..