Fafa folitricks loki ravali ani korika anta ....

bongu_balraj

hqdefault.jpg

She now wants Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao to come to her rescue and show her some livelihood. 

In a television interview, Madhupriya said she had also played a major role in the Telangana movement. 

“Since the age of six years, I had been actively participating in the Telangana agitation and inspired people with my singing. Now that the Telangana State has become a reality, people of Telangana are leading a happy life. But my own life has become miserable,” she said.

Since KCR has done a lot of favours to those who took part in the Telangana movement, Madhupriya wants that she too be shown some way to sustain. 

Though she did not say it so explicitly, she is said to be expecting a role in politics by joining the TRS, if KCR invites her. 

Sources: Greatandhra

Yes maa robo vaalla sister Aina Madhu priya paadina viplava geethala Valle TG kala saakaramayyindhi.. But robo Ni alaa edipinchi video create Chesela undaalsindhi kadhu .. 

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yes maa robo vaalla sister Aina Madhu priya paadina viplava geethala Valle TG kala saakaramayyindhi.. But robo Ni alaa edipinchi video create Chesela undaalsindhi kadhu .. 

Hi Alex @3$%