How safe it is?

DuplicateAccount

hahah , this remind's of a foolish thing i was forced to do , we went for a party , which include's 1 korean , 2 american's and 3 of us 

we decided to use only one car and my car , and in this group there is one pregnant lady too 

this korean girl was hyper active girl , she was fully excited and when one car overtook us on lakeshore drive , she put her head outside and shouted on them 

than we had dinner in chicago downtown and returned , the pregnant girl husband was in a different party so she requested me to pick him up and that fellow had one more friend who tagged along i was strictly agains't but all this other friends have forced me to take them 

so total 8 people high light is 2 people in the front passenger seat , 5 people in the back seat with 2 people on the top of other and pregnant girl has her own seat 

this was plain stupid and could be lead to loss of license , but luckily we all reached home , without any issue 

6 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

hahah , this remind's of a foolish thing i was forced to do , we went for a party , which include's 1 korean , 2 american's and 3 of us 

we decided to use only one car and my car , and in this group there is one pregnant lady too 

this korean girl was hyper active girl , she was fully excited and when one car overtook us on lakeshore drive , she put her head outside and shouted on them 

than we had dinner in chicago downtown and returned , the pregnant girl husband was in a different party so she requested me to pick him up and that fellow had one more friend who tagged along i was strictly agains't but all this other friends have forced me to take them 

so total 8 people high light is 2 people in the front passenger seat , 5 people in the back seat with 2 people on the top of other and pregnant girl has her own seat 

this was plain stupid and could be lead to loss of license , but luckily we all reached home , without any issue 

*=: you da man

51 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Bagundi... Nee id iddarito kaadu yanamanduguru apt