Court drops charges against 8 Muslim youths in 2006 Malegaon

Butterthief

that my past experience would become a foretelling of how things panned out struck me as an afterthought.....and even after such complex anecdotal BS people here question my genius......ohh real bad times for wise people like us....but all for the greater good...

yes ....this is a grave problem with present day Gov (that BJP/RSS morons)....how can they brand people as anything without our approval....

we gave previous Govs a go ahead to brand people as communal/anti-dalit/Brahminists.....and told them to call everyone else true Seculars and Liberals....

how dare the 31% voters who did not vote as per our directions or worse even...to this day are hell bent on not justifying why they voted to them "Nationalists" ...

PS: whats a nation...we envision a world without borders and without the Heathens....

Yes. It is. BJP morons can't be expected to know the difference between simply calling someone Hindu bigot, and using the might of the state to jail people for a decade without proof.

let the facts not come in the way of our BS....whose Govt handled the whole case again....ahh lets leave it...

but hey Hindu bigot ..isn't that redundant as per our new BS peddling guidelines....see glad I am watching your back mate.... 

yeah, how predictable. If one talks against BJP, he's pro Congi.

that way, if we look hard enough at anything we can find a Congi connection, and absolve ourselves of everything.

Its all about power anyway. Who cares if the muslims are harassed under both Congress and BJP.

Who cares if the Congis have atleast the brains to not show their bigotry publicly like we do. We will find some Congi connection, and the get the damn! thing off our back.