social experiment on height - podugu potlakayas and potti potatoes both come here

tennisluvr

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

absolutely. Even if it doesn't, you don't really lose much. Compared to how much you would lose, if you get stuck with an immature girl as partner.

Good point

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• GunturGongura

• VizagRocks

• princeofheaven

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, suryachakri said:

What you said is absolutely true..infact recently I rejected on match as we fought over texts with one of her family members regarding height. I mentioned 5"10 as my height in one of the online matrimonial sites and lot if girls responded, sent requests etc. I always dated tall women like you said ranging from 5"8 and few of them 5"10..all the 5"8 girls I have dated were indian..anyways my real height is 5"9 but just for the heck of it I kept as 5"10 and one beautiful looking girl started a conversation with me and through text I told her I am not 5"10 but 5"9 and she was like only 5"3.5 but as you said girls who are beautiful etc height doesnt matter for guys and 5"3.5 is an good height for telugu girls..anyways she and her sister literally fought that oh my sister like guys who are 5"10 and above and you are 5"9 so we need tot hink..I was like shut the fuck up..ur sister is first of all short and she expects a tall guy and just for one inch you are talking bull ..for some reason I have seen all girls who are 5"2- 5"5 expect tall guys like 5"11 or 5" 10 the least and for some reason tall girls lile 5"8 or 5"7 etc doesnt really care that much..these potti potatoes girls should know this from the tall girls..

Desi girls have misused their freedom to an extent where they aren't even marriage material for the most part. If they are so concerned about an inch of height they aren't ready for marriage and shouldn't marry and spoil a nice guy's life. Please tell me how that 1 inch matters in the grand scheme of things in life. It won't affect your earning potential, it won't affect your child bearing potential, there's no correlation of that extra one inch when it comes to how good you are at sex, etc. The only reason why they are hung up on this kinda is because their friends and social media bloated up their egos to such an extent that they feel that life is a telugu movie and unless the guy they are marrying resembles the hero in all respects including height there's no social value to him. 

The problem is that these girls have had very spoiled, rotten upbringing with no proper father figure to guide and groom them. Intlo ayya amma kongu pattukuni tirige vadayithe ilane tagaladutundi paristithi. Most women personally prefer a partner that resembles their father in physical and other respects if they love their fathers. So a 5'3" ammayi mostly has a father that's around 5'6"-5'7" mark, however if she says she won't marry anyone but a 5'11" and above guy then she's being a delusional idiot, and often times has no respect towards her own dad. 

Girls that are 5'7" to 5'8" are often secure in their mentality because they are well over the average height and don't have to feel insecure. Now even girls that are 5'3" and 5'4" are average for Indian females but guess that still makes them feel inferior. Most Indian guys esp. Telugu on average are around 5'5" to 5'7" so if these girls are shooting for 5'11" and above they are only looking within the 10% range. Their fathers should guide them when they have such delusional requirements but when that's not the case, this is how they behave with immaturity. 

4 hours ago, sattipandu said:

very correct to the point , I was 176 cm  when my growth spurt stopped when i was 21, i was just lucky enough to grow to 177 cm to fall into 5 feet 10 category , my wife is 168.5 cms.  #~`

at the end relationship matters not pics and looks

5'10" is very good height for a Telugu guy because both the potti 5'3" ones and tall 5'8" ones both are comfortable with your height. That's why I feel lost out being 5'7", 3 more inches would have been nicer. However I won't let that stupid a superficial reason decide my fate, and if that means not marrying a Telugu girl so be it. 

4 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

matalu vini spouses ki narakam chupinchevallu inka unnaru le….

Goes both ways. Intlo amma ayya brainwashing toh mogudni ATM la vadukuni vadilesina cases rendu choosa. Iddari meeda 20 lakhs ki 498a caselu petti dobbaru. Shameless bazaar la***lla behave chesaru. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Goes both ways. Intlo amma ayya brainwashing toh mogudni ATM la vadukuni vadilesina cases rendu choosa. Iddari meeda 20 lakhs ki 498a caselu petti dobbaru. Shameless bazaar la***lla behave chesaru. 

ade nenu annanu ga…both ways unnaru . Pelli ayyaka ela vadilinchukovali ani wife techina katnam anta mingi , usa lo divorce ichinavallu chalamandi unnaru …son of bitches

Just now, GunturGongura said:

ade nenu annanu ga…both ways unnaru . Pelli ayyaka ela vadilinchukovali ani wife techina katnam anta mingi , usa lo divorce ichinavallu chalamandi unnaru …son of bitches

Yeah maybe. Can't just blame one side. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yeah maybe. Can't just blame one side. 

ipdu lawden janalni champite, can't blame one side antava….pellillu alage unay, okalu corrupted fellows unnaru, marriage ante value ledu ….maturity undadu …instant ga aypovali, lekapote divorce ..

3 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

ipdu lawden janalni champite, can't blame one side antava….pellillu alage unay, okalu corrupted fellows unnaru, marriage ante value ledu ….maturity undadu …instant ga aypovali, lekapote divorce ..

Nenu nee statement support chesa. When I meant can't just blame one side, I am saying ammayilantha okala unnarani kaadu abbailantha okala unnarani kaadu. Both sides have people that are mature and that aren't. 

Arranged marriage anedi outdated system ee rojullo, andukey ila undi paristithi. Arranged marriage only works in societies where women have limited rights and earning potential most importantly. In a society where more and more women are in the work force and making equal amount to the men, arranged marriage is not a good option to pursue for the guys. 

Arranged marriage is a business in India. A legalized form of prostitution to be brutally honest. 

4 minutes ago, suryausa said:

GP mastaru. Height ki antha imp Iche ammayilni cheskunte future lo inka expectations vuntayi. Better stay away from those unrealistic people. 

Arey bhai nenu naa gurinchi cheppatledu trend ela undo cheputunna. Evaro ninna ee topic meeda thread vesaru adi choosi naa experiences vivaristunnanu. 

17 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nenu nee statement support chesa. When I meant can't just blame one side, I am saying ammayilantha okala unnarani kaadu abbailantha okala unnarani kaadu. Both sides have people that are mature and that aren't. 

Arranged marriage anedi outdated system ee rojullo, andukey ila undi paristithi. Arranged marriage only works in societies where women have limited rights and earning potential most importantly. In a society where more and more women are in the work force and making equal amount to the men, arranged marriage is not a good option to pursue for the guys. 

Arranged marriage is a business in India. A legalized form of prostitution to be brutally honest. 

naku ade anpistadi 

6 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

okay.

What do you think about guys/girls who populate sites like bharat matrimony?

Aren't a lot of relationships formed at work, or through friends?

enni client places tirigina either aunties or guys , never met a marriageable/sociable age girls at my client places..

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

I have been seeing some threads here since yesterday about height and some people are telling us about their opinions/experiences etc. I will narrate my experiences here: 

Height is important: There's no denying this, it's very important for men. Now does that mean it's a deal breaker, yes in some cases but not in all cases. Can you do anything about it? No because it's mostly genetic so you can't change your height. 

My experience with Bharatmatrimony and shaadi.com websites: 

I am originally 5'7", I would say I am average for a South Indian of my generation. I personally love tall women, some often taller than me. I have dated and gone out with American women of all heights including one volleyball player who was 6'. However she didn't mind me being shorter than her and I actually loved her being taller than me. However, most responses I have obtained on matrimonial sites are often from women who are 5'4" and shorter and rarely from ones that are 5'5". 

I created a free account on shaadi.com and I am not looking for anyone seriously so I went ahead and did a social experiment. I bumped my height to 5'10" just to see how the responses would be. I had 3 times more matches and responses from women than when I was 5'7". A lot of women who were 5'6" and 5'7" declined my requests when I mentioned my height as 5'7"(although they stated in their profile that they were open to men from 5'7" to 6'3") responded to my requests immediately and some even sent me their phone numbers. 

indukena nikhil reddy global hospitals elladu 3 ' kosam lol 

8 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

So for them height mattered although they said they weren't' necessarily looking for the 3" differential. But it subconsciously affects their choice. All else being equal they would prefer the 5'10" guy over the 5'7". I still have got multiple requests from girls that are 5'2" and 5'3" inspite of the fact that there's a good 8" differential in heights between them and me now. One thing to be noted here is that if a 5'2" to 5'3" girl is above average looking she would always go for the 5'10" guy over the 5'7" guy because even a tall guy won't normally reject a short girl that looks very pretty for being short. So they know that as well. 

The most interesting thing in this social experiment is that girls that are 5'8" to 5'10" also sent me a lot of interest when I mentioned my height as 5'10". They normally would of course not even correspond with a short 5'7" because he's shorter than them but they didn't have a strict requirement about the 3" differential that girls 5'4" to 5'6" cared so much about. Some of the girls who were 5'11" even sent me requests when I mentioned I was 5'10"

Moral of the story: 

If you are anywhere from 5'5" to 5'9" most of your responses will be from girls that are atleast 3" shorter than you. A tiny minority won't care about your height but those are normally women that are more independent in their thoughts and won't put too much importance into what social constructs dictate. 

Guys that are 5'10" to 6, you are GOLDEN. You will get responses from girls that are both 5'8" to 5'2" since they all mostly prefer guys your height. 

Guys > 6' - You won't get as much responses from 5'2" to 5'4" girls but that's good too as you won't want them anyway

Guys < 5'5" - I am sorry but your choices will be limited. You can however compensate by other aspects of your personality by being very rich, good looking, or having high social status. 

The above is based on a social experiment I conducted on two of the most popular matrimonial websites and this isn't speaking for all the people of course. It's only an online experiment. 

Totally agree.... As you said pretty undi 5 4 unnaru ani manam oka mettu dhigi interest petti tempt ayina mostly ammayila nunchi no a vasthundi reponse.... 

Calling vizagrocks to see this social experiement result....