social experiment on height - podugu potlakayas and potti potatoes both come here

tennisluvr

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• GunturGongura

• VizagRocks

• princeofheaven

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

I have been seeing some threads here since yesterday about height and some people are telling us about their opinions/experiences etc. I will narrate my experiences here: 

Height is important: There's no denying this, it's very important for men. Now does that mean it's a deal breaker, yes in some cases but not in all cases. Can you do anything about it? No because it's mostly genetic so you can't change your height. 

My experience with Bharatmatrimony and shaadi.com websites: 

I am originally 5'7", I would say I am average for a South Indian of my generation. I personally love tall women, some often taller than me. I have dated and gone out with American women of all heights including one volleyball player who was 6'. However she didn't mind me being shorter than her and I actually loved her being taller than me. However, most responses I have obtained on matrimonial sites are often from women who are 5'4" and shorter and rarely from ones that are 5'5". 

I created a free account on shaadi.com and I am not looking for anyone seriously so I went ahead and did a social experiment. I bumped my height to 5'10" just to see how the responses would be. I had 3 times more matches and responses from women than when I was 5'7". A lot of women who were 5'6" and 5'7" declined my requests when I mentioned my height as 5'7"(although they stated in their profile that they were open to men from 5'7" to 6'3") responded to my requests immediately and some even sent me their phone numbers. 

+1 to that