BJP idiocy ignites communists fire in India.

VizagRocks

Now that Congress is decimated (for all the wrong reasons), looks like communists are trying to cash in on BJP's idiocy by launching the most effective counterattack on the govt. in recent memory.

Umar Khalid is more informed of the issue than Kanhaiyya, but doesn't seem to be comfortable with public speaking.

Hail Umar, and may there be more like him. Hope the coward Modi stops bothering the students, and goes back to doing what he was voted to do - govern India, and not meddle in university politics.

For all those who think that regular people don't care for rabblerousers like Kanhaiyya, don't forget Kejriwal got into power by hijacking one such movement.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• 4Vikram

• Butterthief

• HECTOR08

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I disagree with most policy positions of communists in India. At this point of time, they are a million times better than having BJP run the country.

The movement against corruption IAC was quite comical, but it got Kejriwal into power.

The only problem with the current rabblerousers is that, Kanhaiya also seems like he's uppercaste. So its upto Umar Khalid to make sure Kanhaiyya is just the public face, and not the brains behind whatever they are planning.

I wish Umar Khalid leaves Communism, and picks up minority rights of both dalits and muslims.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Awesome students of awesome JNU.

Modi - 10th fail? (I don't know), but with the arrogance of a double PhD holder.

FYI: you dont need to be educated to speak what is correct or to have common sense 

and us NRIs who are aghast at this, can park our asses in the west, slaving away for the white man, while India becomes a better place to live.

for NRIs who support this, there cannot be a better time for India, since the 70s, which I didn't get to see. Perhaps then whatever India achieves technologically may have some meaning, instead of just being another gadget for uppercastes to show off.

Hope dalit politics also feature prominently in this movement, beyond just using Vemula's name as a prop.

6 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

FYI: you dont need to be educated to speak what is correct or to have common sense 

common sense is overrated. It may be helpful to run a household, not a country.

Modi magic has waned. He's desperately trying to keep it working by arresting students. Hope he ends up with a bloody nose.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

common sense is overrated. It may be helpful to run a household, not a country.

Modi magic has waned. He's desperately trying to keep it working by arresting students. Hope he ends up with a bloody nose.

there is a behavior or body functinality or whatever called Scatoma.. what is means is "You mind sees what you wanted to see". That means even if you see something truth or real or whatever you dont wanna see that.. that is what i think you generally feel i believe, I am not saying that it is a disorder or something but generally most of them show this behavior towards their favorness or liking.. thats how you see BJP or Modi and even these JNU students.. dont take it wrong just my opinion.. 

As far as JNU students I dont say they are all wrong always and right always but some of the topics they just make it big in news which literally doesnt have much sense... I heard that girl Sheela Rashid speech recently and yes she was really good at it and spot to the topic.. infact at the same dias there was a girl from ABVP but she has no knowledge, he became big in that party because of some of her bravery but her knowledge was nill...