BJP idiocy ignites communists fire in India.

VizagRocks

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• 4Vikram

• Butterthief

• HECTOR08

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Even though I disagree with most policy positions of communists in India. At this point of time, they are a million times better than having BJP run the country.

I dont believe the notion that congress is decimated in india.

It's certainly down at this moment but I do believe it will regain in the coming years.

11 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

there is a behavior or body functinality or whatever called Scatoma.. what is means is "You mind sees what you wanted to see". That means even if you see something truth or real or whatever you dont wanna see that.. that is what i think you generally feel i believe, I am not saying that it is a disorder or something but generally most of them show this behavior towards their favorness or liking.. thats how you see BJP or Modi and even these JNU students.. dont take it wrong just my opinion.. 

As far as JNU students I dont say they are all wrong always and right always but some of the topics they just make it big in news which literally doesnt have much sense... I heard that girl Sheela Rashid speech recently and yes she was really good at it and spot to the topic.. infact at the same dias there was a girl from ABVP but she has no knowledge, he became big in that party because of some of her bravery but her knowledge was nill...

you are talking of confirmation bias. But you neglect the fact that these students were rusticated. So they are the victims.

This is not the time to give Modi a free pass on his confirmation biases. As head of the state, he should have acted more responsibly.

Arresting students, playing up their role as anti nationals, are all signs of a man who is insecure.

Don't forget that it was Modi who gave them the platform to say their opinions in national media, and to the public. They were happy enough doing it inside their campus, until he decided he had to arrest them, and they have beat up.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

you are talking of confirmation bias. But you neglect the fact that these students were rusticated. So they are the victims.

This is not the time to give Modi a free pass on his confirmation biases. As head of the state, he should have acted more responsibly.

Arresting students, playing up their role as anti nationals, are all signs of a man who is insecure.

Why everything you relate to Modi did you ever see him speak about any of this issues since it start or since it end.. not only this most of this he dont, because he has lot many issues to look on... Yes I agree he is the head of everything he has to react as well, but dude there are many things else as well.. 

Every time I see you raise questions on issues raising up and talk against BJP, have you not seen what they did until now and what they are trying to do as well.. You can even praise an IIT became A hole but you cant see metric failed achieved some great things.. 

I dont say all the students who are against these rusticated are good or all the ABVP'ians are talking correctly but dude these students are also not doing anything good.. rustication is not good but that is the best and least punishment they deserve for what they did... I agree they might be trying to make things change for better future, but this is not the right way of doing it by speaking shiat about India and feel that whatever they believe is correct.

5 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

Why everything you relate to Modi did you ever see him speak about any of this issues since it start or since it end.. not only this most of this he dont, because he has lot many issues to look on... Yes I agree he is the head of everything he has to react as well, but dude there are many things else as well.. 

Every time I see you raise questions on issues raising up and talk against BJP, have you not seen what they did until now and what they are trying to do as well.. You can even praise an IIT became A hole but you cant see metric failed achieved some great things.. 

I dont say all the students who are against these rusticated are good or all the ABVP'ians are talking correctly but dude these students are also not doing anything good.. rustication is not good but that is the best and least punishment they deserve for what they did... I agree they might be trying to make things change for better future, but this is not the right way of doing it by speaking shiat about India and feel that whatever they believe is correct.

I am not trying to be measured and calm. I can be if I want to be. Here, I just want to blame the head of the govt. for everything that's wrong.

At some level it does make sense, and I keep doing it because he keeps disappointing me by not reacting with graciousness to everything that is happening around this issue.

Campus politics is common in countries which are undergoing rapid social/economic change. Ofcourse, so are the arrests of such students who participate in these politics. And so is abusing the leader who arrests the students.

Everything is perfectly in place.

24 minutes ago, siru said:

I dont believe the notion that congress is decimated in india.

It's certainly down at this moment but I do believe it will regain in the coming years.

bl@st

34 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

there is a behavior or body functinality or whatever called Scatoma.. what is means is "You mind sees what you wanted to see". That means even if you see something truth or real or whatever you dont wanna see that.. that is what i think you generally feel i believe, I am not saying that it is a disorder or something but generally most of them show this behavior towards their favorness or liking.. thats how you see BJP or Modi and even these JNU students.. dont take it wrong just my opinion.. 

As far as JNU students I dont say they are all wrong always and right always but some of the topics they just make it big in news which literally doesnt have much sense... I heard that girl Sheela Rashid speech recently and yes she was really good at it and spot to the topic.. infact at the same dias there was a girl from ABVP but she has no knowledge, he became big in that party because of some of her bravery but her knowledge was nill...

Nekenduk ra poyi saduvko 10g ???

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I am not trying to be measured and calm. I can be if I want to be. Here, I just want to blame the head of the govt. for everything that's wrong.

At some level it does make sense, and I keep doing it because he keeps disappointing me by not reacting with graciousness to everything that is happening around this issue.

Campus politics is common in countries which are undergoing rapid social/economic change. Ofcourse, so are the arrests of such students who participate in these politics. And so is abusing the leader who arrests the students.

Everything is perfectly in place.

Why is that all which is wrong comes to the circle of Government. Why people blames government for everything, is it because they are trying to make it right or is it because it is against the government... It is good that you are talking on it because you feel responsible as an Indian or feel as it is your right to, but dude you are looking at only one side of a coin you are ignoring the other side, even if someone is trying to show your or even if you see it by your own you dont wanna look at it..

Campus politics abusing others or Govt or Politicians is common but they even have some limits and here people never talked about the govt or politicians.. they questioned and raised questions about the democracy of the country and the judgement made by it that too against an A hole so thats where it became more then just student or school politics..

8 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Nekenduk ra poyi saduvko 10g ???

ochinava mudanastapu munda nuvu, oka sahayam aite chaatha kadu kani veetiki aite first untav ne mokam la barfi gadi patha chepu 

12 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

ochinava mudanastapu munda nuvu, oka sahayam aite chaatha kadu kani veetiki aite first untav ne mokam la barfi gadi patha chepu 

Vikram, taravata maatladu kundaam. don't get provoked by what I write. if you have something more important to do. I've too much free time.

We'll talk later.