English ki istharaku la madatha pedthadu

TN is great/best state antadu

Rude response isthadu

Yevari yentha tittina malli ade attitude tho vesthadu

Prati topic lo arogance untundhi

Upper caste ante pikaladaka hatred

Unwanted attention seeker

ivi neeku applicable kaka pothey then you are not narsi

main thing marichithivi ga, he doesn't care to be part of any group, which is why idiots (like you) think he's rude, arrogant, or whatever.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

main thing marichithivi ga, he doesn't care to be part of any group, which is why idiots (like you) think he's rude, arrogant, or whatever.

Ha ha 

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Its been denounced completely. These kind of ridiculous claims are what are laughable.

There's no way to measure if meat consumption impacts environment. Just pick up a research paper and read it. The claims are all based on calorie content, and supply chain economics.

That's not the way to measure if something impacts the environment.

Bro how cannot be everything cannot be found in research papers don't you think that is also being controlled by big corporations and you don't get to read what is actual truth.

see to get meat you need to feed animals to feed animals you need to grow crops to grow crops you need land for land you need to cut down forests. And cattle also release methane which is dangerous than co2

the cattle raised on industrial scale are fed soya and maize which are gmo and you know better how genetics can impact the biodiversity 

watch documentaries like forks over knifes, cowspiracy, earth from above in Netflix prolly will might change your outlook.

there is a study that the grains produced to feed cattle can be fed to whole world. 

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro how cannot be everything cannot be found in research papers don't you think that is also being controlled by big corporations and you don't get to read what is actual truth.

see to get meat you need to feed animals to feed animals you need to grow crops to grow crops you need land for land you need to cut down forests. And cattle also release methane which is dangerous than co2

the cattle raised on industrial scale are fed soya and maize which are gmo and you know better how genetics can impact the biodiversity 

watch documentaries like forks over knifes, cowspiracy, earth from above in Netflix prolly will might change your outlook.

there is a study that the grains produced to feed cattle can be fed to whole world. 

Good points baa..

ee angle asalu think cheyala.. Makes sense ?

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Are you focusing on food shortage or climate change? Make up your mind.

That's what I already said, I don't agree with the methodology based on which they claim meat is dangerous than Co2. its a ridiculous claim.

actual metrologists don't make such claims. They are probably food scientists, nutritionists, and environmental activists.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

Good points baa..

ee angle asalu think cheyala.. Makes sense ?

Ledu bhayya Chinna Chinna ga cheyyi less use of paper and plastic 

like veggies kondaniki poinappudu use reusable bags vaadu reject plastic bags at Walmart.

dont waste water,

paper towels chusta kada asalu janalu rendu mudu tesukuntar these are small things can be achievable,

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:
1 hour ago, mastercheif said:

obviously upper caste is behind climate change ani chepthadu... lower caste yekkuva fuel,plastic,food etc.. consume cheyyaru kabatti they are controlling the bubble from busrting ani antadu.

So the brahmins were always right antaava.

such visionaries.

nenu cheppala  gallery_24383_15_147101.gif

23 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Are you focusing on food shortage or climate change? Make up your mind.

That's what I already said, I don't agree with the methodology based on which they claim meat is dangerous than Co2. its a ridiculous claim.

actual metrologists don't make such claims. They are probably food scientists, nutritionists, and environmental activists.

Aren't they inter related ?? 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Aren't they inter related ?? 

Leave it brother. I've already explained how the interrelation is not sufficiently expressed to be taken seriously in any research paper.

I don't go by gut feeling. I don't care if the half of earth drowns, its still important to come up with acceptable ways of measuring a particular radical's impact on the environment.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Leave it brother. I've already explained how the interrelation is not sufficiently expressed to be taken seriously in any research paper.

I don't go by gut feeling. I don't care if the half of earth drowns, its still important to come up with acceptable ways of measuring a particular radical's impact on the environment.

Bro neeku ade cheptunna all doesn't come up in research papers.

all cannot be explained by meteorologists or environmental scientists 

every human action has connection towards environment in one way or other you just have to connect the dots. 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro neeku ade cheptunna all doesn't come up in research papers.

all cannot be explained by meteorologists or environmental scientists 

every human action has connection towards environment in one way or other you just have to connect the dots. 

If you already knew the answer, why ask a question.