How Gujaratis revolutionised motels in USA

kakatiya

Indian restaurants like paradise. Godavari , mayuri morchi franchise are mostly owned by telugus ..so 20 years from now we might see many telugj enterpreanurs as well..

And second many doctors in 90s 80swho came to India are telugus.

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

gujjus rocks...real entrepreneurs i would say....gotta develop lil bit on class though...

Man you forget there are people called sardarjis.. West coast antha Valle..

sardarjees suffered allot during partition and also during mughal rule..

Papam vallu chala years wait chesaru ..refugees GA veldamani ..but due to strict passport policies..they couldn't apply..

1916..345 punjabis went to USA on a ship for immigration 

..only 12 of them where admitted. Rest all returned.

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Man you forget there are people called sardarjis.. West coast antha Valle..

sardarjees suffered allot during partition and also during mughal rule..

Papam vallu chala years wait chesaru ..refugees GA veldamani ..but due to strict passport policies..they couldn't apply..

1916..345 punjabis went to USA on a ship for immigration 

..only 12 of them where admitted. Rest all returned.

could be, if meant gujjus rocks that doesnt mean other dont man,,,i was just saying in the context of this thread...which is only related to gujjus...as i h've seen them closely like real businessmen from gujjus...they good at business stuff...all i dont like is they never try to get better on their class is my only complaint...

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

could be, if meant gujjus rocks that doesnt mean other dont man,,,i was just saying in the context of this thread...which is only related to gujjus...as i h've seen them closely like real businessmen from gujjus...they good at business stuff...all i dont like is they never try to get better on their class is my only complaint...

They are banyas man..

Just like vysyas.. They are not doing business today..they are worlclasserchants from many years..

In gullivar travel you can see the starting page where Gulliver starts his voyage to Surat and get lost

meeru ennaina cheppandi dudes, gujju gallante , ahana pellanta  moive lo kota gurthuku vasthadu naku, meerem antaru deeeni meedha, mee spandhana teliya jeyandi. #~`

11 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

meeru ennaina cheppandi dudes, gujju gallante , ahana pellanta  moive lo kota gurthuku vasthadu naku, meerem antaru deeeni meedha, mee spandhana teliya jeyandi. #~`

They are banyas man..

They carry cash..all the time

.fixed assets vundavu..

So rupai rupai dachukuntaru

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

They are banyas man..

They carry cash..all the time

.fixed assets vundavu..

So rupai rupai dachukuntaru

ala ani manam anukuntam bro,aa kodukulu chaana thelivi tho invest chestharu, aaa naaa kadukulu chesi nattu manam cheyalem seriously myan, nenu masters chesi nappudu oka gujju gani daggara chesa vadini chusthe naku mana ahala pellanta movie kota gurthochadu , kodi ni veladesi white rice thine bapath gallu  aa naa kodukulu. seriously dude.

8 minutes ago, suryausa said:

Groceries Valle ha , Patel brothers. 

bro, meedhekkado , i dont knw, but, hyd lo meeru house kattukolante prathi vasthuvu ee guju galla shop nunde thechukovali, seriously gujarath nundi mana state ki brakuthervu kosam vachi mana daggara ajamaishi chesthunnaru ante, maname erripappalam, alantidhi, vallu ippudu us ki vachi ikkada kuda motels, grocery stores, and ETC ani open chesthe emi peekalekunnam