How Gujaratis revolutionised motels in USA

kakatiya

23 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

Same with many of it folks..Who can suck dick for a project

Lol.. you always act like the most genuine person in the world. Don't know what you are up to?  Paapam you..  gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

54 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Hardworking is the only thing i like in gujjus.  Their personality sucks... big time. 

All 1 -2 star motels across the country owned by them and they call them selves entreprenuers @3$%

Small or big ... They are entrepreneurs 

2 hours ago, Feelingbad said:

Hardworking is the only thing i like in gujjus.  Their personality sucks... big time. 

All 1 -2 star motels across the country owned by them and they call them selves entreprenuers @3$%

+10000

chutiya maintenance and bugs tho untaayi hotels...veellu american economy ki paisa paniki raaru..entha sepu valla community ni naakkodam thappa integration ekkada undadhu vere vallatho

2 hours ago, Pichkaari said:

Lol.. you always act like the most genuine person in the world. Don't know what you are up to?  Paapam you..  gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

i dont ask froxie.. I clean my sheat...

gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

3 hours ago, Feelingbad said:

26 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

+10000

chutiya maintenance and bugs tho untaayi hotels...veellu american economy ki paisa paniki raaru..entha sepu valla community ni naakkodam thappa integration ekkada undadhu vere vallatho

mee moddalak teliyandi entante....40% of hotels in US are owned by gujjus....it include all 1-2 star, Hilton, Hyatt,crowne plaza etc...manam kuda edanna buginess elagapetti vallani ekiriste baguntadi...however u live n how ever u earn...success is the one which speaks at the end..gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

Very hard to work with...naa mundu company lo oka gujju gadu undevadu...

Tried to take direct client away from Meystri.... nela lopu fire chesi nannu aa position ki pamparu. 

Some MS thammulu motels lo pani chesevaru... vallani worst ga treat chesevaru... 6 $/hr ani cheppi 5.50 ichevallanta..adigithe food peduthunnamu ga annaranta... Maa vaadu snacks isthunnaremo anukunnadanta @3$%@3$%

55 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

mee moddalak teliyandi entante....40% of hotels in US are owned by gujjus....it include all 1-2 star, Hilton, Hyatt,crowne plaza etc...manam kuda edanna buginess elagapetti vallani ekiriste baguntadi...however u live n how ever u earn...success is the one which speaks at the end..gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

Being good at business doesn't mean just earning and saving money... atleast in america, its having pride in what they do. Courtesy, customer satisfaction, treating employees, paying taxes properly.. everything matters. You agree or not, gujjus suck at everything. Not sure how many you saw and how many you lived with. Crappiest guys ever... 

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

Arey choot ke pakode...personal ga attack cheyyakunta.. naa view point nacchakapothe nacchaledhu ani cheppu...neeku vallani entrepeneurs anaalani anipisthe anuko verolla point ni overide cheyyalani try cheyyaku...

1 hour ago, Moon_Walker said:

+10000

Not all hotels man.....they own 3.5 - 5 star hotels as well.......people brings bugs along with them especially workers...u just can't blame the hotels...

37 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Being good at business doesn't mean just earning and saving money... atleast in america, its having pride in what they do. Courtesy, customer satisfaction, treating employees, paying taxes properly.. everything matters. You agree or not, gujjus suck at everything. Not sure how many you saw and how many you lived with. Crappiest guys ever... 

i agree gujjus suck...but meeru seppedi.. they own only 1 n 2 star motels anedi wrong..thts wht i am trying to say

18 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Arey choot ke pakode...personal ga attack cheyyakunta.. naa view point nacchakapothe nacchaledhu ani cheppu...neeku vallani entrepeneurs anaalani anipisthe anuko verolla point ni overide cheyyalani try cheyyaku...

personal targeting seste inkola untadi raaja...nuvvu telsinattu sepav..daffa motels anni vallave ani..40% of motels in US belong to them..vatilo 5 star hotels kuda unai...kavalante research chesko..pakkanodiki modda supekunda vadu ela bathiki paiki vachina i dnt care