Rise of the Radicalised Hindu Fringe

maverick23

21 hours ago, icecreamZ said:

I agree with you. but ila oka public rights and safety ni protect cheyataniki inko hatred force ni start chesthe....tharwatha adhe vachi future IS i S ayyidhi.

its better to have a security at non extremist level. police and military ni strong ga cheskovali. oka religion based militant group ki inko religion based militant group samadhanam kaadhi ani abhiprayam.

PS: ippudu unna taliban and IS IS appatlo unna local wars ni fight cheyataniki USA and russia support chesinave.

so nee prakaram, idhena 'logical' debate? haha..

adukkuntunnav ga vaadini, to see your point of view. Even though your pov is slightly better, it is completely irrelevant to what the guy you responded to was celebrating.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Just think about what you wrote, and see if it makes any sense. It just darwinist handwaving, without any basis in how society functions.

Its not the Game of Thrones show.

nee kosame vesaa...neeku manchi buffet laanti topic dorikindi......racha rambolaa

Just now, maverick23 said:

nee kosame vesaa...neeku manchi buffet laanti topic dorikindi......racha rambolaa

naaku vere panulu unnayi le.

anyayam jaruguthunte ooruko leni TFI hero laaga, pichi p argument lu choosthe nenu ooruko lenu.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

naaku vere panulu unnayi le.

anyayam jaruguthunte ooruko leni TFI hero laaga, pichi p argument lu choosthe nenu ooruko lenu.

baa...wat are your hobbies??

Just now, maverick23 said:

baa...wat are your hobbies??

baa.. topic is not about me. stop trying to trip me. Don't be so insecure about your fascist beliefs.

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

fudge packing

why do you always talk like you've internalized American culture?

Its funny. I should see how people around you react to your lame comebacks.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

baa.. topic is not about me. stop trying to trip me. Don't be so insecure about your fascist beliefs.

enduku nannu ala hurt chestaav......genuine ga aduguthe....

18 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so nee prakaram, idhena 'logical' debate? haha..

adukkuntunnav ga vaadini, to see your point of view. Even though your pov is slightly better, it is completely irrelevant to what the guy you responded to was celebrating.

goppodiva ra baabu.... ila ne undipokunda ...evarikina choopinchuko.....bp vachi poye la unnav.icecreamZ

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

why do you always talk like you've internalized American culture?

Its funny. I should see how people around you react to your lame comebacks.

ante ento kooda cheppi selavichukooo

nee nunche nerchukuntunna , em cheyyamantav.

Is Islam toxic? Its very hard to say no. To an extent, even Hinduism is toxic. Its patriarchy, caste system, are horrible.

So we can just hope that with education (real education, not the stupid kind that calls for economic based reservation), more Hindus/Muslims meet midway and learn to live peacefully.

It is true that muslims do better when they are well educated, just like Hindus, even though they still have higher fertility rates, higher rates of radicalization.

So in a perfect fair world, public display of Islamic beliefs will be banned. but since we don't live in a perfect world, we can settle for the govt. to negotiate some cuts to public services for Islamic families (and others) that have more than average number of babies.

Raising an army to fight them is what cavemen will do.

Anyway, all this matters only to people who think current demographic ratio is ideal, and should be protected at all costs. Some of their fears are not unfounded, based on what happened when muslim population grows beyond a certain threshold. Eg. Malaysia, Bangladesh, Thailand, are facing various levels of islamic onslaught on non-muslims.

5 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

goppodiva ra baabu.... ila ne undipokunda ...evarikina choopinchuko.....bp vachi poye la unnav.

RGV dp eskoni, RGV laa artham partham lekunda maatlade nuvvu, pakkodiki aa maata seppaku roi.

But before you double down on muslims, as an uppercaste Hindu, ask yourself. How fair are you to those less fortunate to be born into a lower caste + poverty (double whammy), or even a rich lower caste guy?

Its obvious majority of you don't introspect on how horrible your own beliefs are. Just like uneducated Trump supporters, you want to find a villains where they don't exist.

India sucks, not because of muslims. Its because of people like you. First change yourself before forming vanara senas to fight imagined enemies.

In any case, you are not going to win without friends, and will probably end up like Jews.

When I say 'you', I mean me also :(

What a horrible thing to be born an upper caste Hindu. Only morons for company.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

But before you double down on muslims, as an uppercaste Hindu, ask yourself. How fair are you to those less fortunate to be born into a lower caste + poverty (double whammy), or even a rich lower caste guy?

Its obvious majority of you don't introspect on how horrible your own beliefs are. Just like uneducated Trump supporters, you want to find a villains where they don't exist.

India sucks, not because of muslims. Its because of people like you. First change yourself before forming vanara senas to fight imagined enemies.

In any case, you are not going to win without friends, and will probably end up like Jews.

When I say 'you', I mean me also :(

What a horrible thing to be born an upper caste Hindu. Only morons for company.

please maa lo okkadi laa kalisipoku pls

one in million nuvvu

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

please maa lo okkadi laa kalisipoku pls

one in million nuvvu

nenu adukkunna, dalit lu nannu cherchukoru vaalla lo.

meeru burra lekunda, world's greatest civilization ani delusion lo brathukuthu untaaru.

em cheddaam. atu itu kaani vaadu aypotha last lo.