Dr Subramanian Swamy Rajya Sabha speech on Agusta Westland scam

timmy

Just now, lazybugger said:

so when is the Eugenics projects starting, or are they already underway to reconstruct the superbrahmin?

haha , good drive 

1327_cricket-the-drive.gif?1219139431

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• sattipandu

• tokkale

• alpachinao

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah....now we are talking....slightly less used line.....good....when everything fails try to attribute violent/theatric motives to people....

but anyway...I could tell you about the project ..only you have to promise that you will not sabotage it with all the might at your command....please....spare us...

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

yeah....now we are talking....slightly less used line.....good....when everything fails try to attribute violent/theatric motives to people....

but anyway...I could tell you about the project ..only you have to promise that you will not sabotage it with all the might at your command....please....spare us...

maa sambhar ki bhaypaddav le nuvvu...

aww, because we don't really have anything to say, lets shyte on everything, as long as it is not us.

keep up with the times, brothers. or atleast central aircondition your caves before you drag everyone into it.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

atleast the BS peddled by the copycats isn't as old and as worthless as the original BS peddlers obsessed with 5000yr old rotten ideas.

Is it 5000, or have you pushed it back further to prove you guys were at the beginning of time?

man ohh man...just when I thought you were being slightly less predictable...you retraced your steps back to ignorant rants....

just take a deep breath ...and concentrate....all the BS you must have read....I am sure you will find something more interesting....

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

aww, because we don't really have anything to say, lets shyte on everything, as long as it is not us.

keep up with the times, brothers. or atleast central aircondition your caves before you drag everyone into it.

how cute are you....

3 minutes ago, tokkale said:

man ohh man...just when I thought you were being slightly less predictable...you retraced your steps back to ignorant rants....

just take a deep breath ...and concentrate....all the BS you must have read....I am sure you will find something more interesting....

so is it 5000, or the beginning of time. If you guys make up your mind, I can have a starting point to talk about.

otherwise the BS is too colossal  for one person to handle.

Ok....tomorrow's home work is to find at least half decent arguments to bash RWs and Hindus......there is lots of information out there...you can do better....

Also which one of the wars that RW fights that you are defending?

is it the one on women, dalits, minorities, or the general sense of fairness?

Or all of the above? Or are you just fighting me?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

so is it 5000, or the beginning of time. If you guys make up your mind, I can have a starting point to talk about.

otherwise the BS is too colossal  for one person to handle.

ohh.. dont be modest now.....you are not a single person but the manifestation of the "collective conscience of Human evolution" ....you could surely handle much more....

some people think random analogies make for arguments, and go about attacking/defending them seriously.

dear moron, even I don't believe the BS i say. That you take it seriously enough to bring in the left wing to try and defend your own lack of intelligence is funny I say.

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

evolution has completely bypassed the RWers. and now they want to drag everybody back into the trees and caves. pretty sad. :(

So u say adivasi's are RW'ers ??

5f954e52b47fe0d1b9178990b178e2cad9c2c0b9

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

ohh.. dont be modest now.....you are not a single person but the manifestation of the "collective conscience of Human evolution" ....you could surely handle much more....

No, I don't understand Vedanta BS. Please address me in common tongue.