Dr Subramanian Swamy Rajya Sabha speech on Agusta Westland scam

timmy

lol. the original BS peddlers are furious that the other side has caught up to them.

Lets see, I know this brahmin guy who was a mathematician, whose son is a mathematician, and grandson is a mathematician, so maths must be in the genes.

How can this BS be topped by anecdotal BS on dalit friends. Obviously the original BS peddlers win by a huge margin.

They also think they are better at satire.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• sattipandu

• tokkale

• alpachinao

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. the original BS peddlers are furious that the other side has caught up to them.

Lets see, I know this brahmin guy who was a mathematician, whose son is a mathematician, and grandson is a mathematician, so maths must be in the genes.

How can this BS be topped by anecdotal BS on dalit friends. Obviously the original BS peddlers win by a huge margin.

go on.... pretend that I am reading....

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

eediki Rajya Sabha seat ichhina yedava evadra. eedu house ni pani cheyyanisthada? rojantha sollu chepthune untadu.

mayawati munda kanna 100000++ times better kada.....vaadi credentails telusaa neeku??

Just now, lazybugger said:

ah the quality of satire is reaching astronomical levels.

i dint get ur satire, help me  by explaining

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

eediki Rajya Sabha seat ichhina yedava evadra. eedu house ni pani cheyyanisthada? rojantha sollu chepthune untadu.

andaru reservation edavalu vundaru kada baa....:)

1 minute ago, maverick23 said:

mayawati munda kanna 100000++ times better kada.....vaadi credentails telusaa neeku??

doesnt matter, he is Uppercaste assbokka

Just now, tokkale said:

come on ...you can do better.....go back to you TL and come up with more BS copied from your masters....

while you furiously try to search for where I copied it from. what about the quality of satire you RWingers are famous for?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

while you furiously try to search for where I copied it from. what about the quality of satire you RWingers are famous for?

ohh dont worry....the crap you copy is not that hard to find ....again...come back when you have something original which has not been used to bash Hindus or RWs over the past many years....

dont flatter yourself ...you and your ilk's originality starts and ends at the same spot.....

atleast the BS peddled by the copycats isn't as old and as worthless as the original BS peddlers obsessed with 5000yr old rotten ideas.

Is it 5000, or have you pushed it back further to prove you guys were at the beginning of time?