Trump is a master politician

dasara_bullodu

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Are you talking about the same Republicans whom people flushed like sh!t ? Nomination varake party lu, nomination ayyaka manishi ke vote vestaru

lol..I am starting to believe that ur views are totally urs.. i mean no logics to back it up.

in the past 6 presidential elections, 90% of the states voted in the same pattern..That is Red states and blue states stayed the same no matter who the candidate is.

4 minutes ago, siru said:

where did u get that? Faux news ?

every survey points to a sweeping victory of Hillary. Why do u think the Rep establishment tried everything in their power to stop trump?

most surveys also said she will crush Bernie , but he is got almost the same no of delegates.

1 hour ago, siru said:

lol..I am starting to believe that ur views are totally urs.. i mean no logics to back it up.

in the past 6 presidential elections, 90% of the states voted in the same pattern..That is Red states and blue states stayed the same no matter who the candidate is.

You can do whatever... I am not that dumb Trump supporter I am not interested in any president either because no one has absolute power as per US constitution to drastically change things, just that I don't keep a record of stats I followed through.. when I said Trump will get nomination most people in db laughed ... I am a daily follow of reddit politics + quora politics where they put mostly genuine links with many favorable views... this is today's link http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/americans-distaste-for-both-trump-and-clinton-is-record-breaking/  .. for now my stand on Hillary is absolutely true... let me search quora discussion for why 'Trump will get 290 + '

Ok got it - https://www.quora.com/Would-Donald-Trump-defeat-Hillary-Clinton-Who-would-win-if-they-face-each-other-in-the-general-election/answer/Matthew-Gagnon-1?srid=OzPD

What you are assuming is current state of politics will be the same for next 6 months ... that is not true because after nominations voting equations are very volatile ...

4 hours ago, siru said:

vadi bonda..tala kinduluga tapassu chesina kuda he cant even give a meaningful competition to Hillary

This election will the most one-sided in recent history

baa nuvvu past lo ..primaries lone pothaadu annattunnav kadha.

4 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

anani baa ipudu ilage antaru .. nov lo thata gelichinaka apudu adugudam

malli cheppu. He's giving importance to Sanders aa. Or is he afraid of attacking Hillary?

vaadi business record thovvithe untadhi comedy. Trump brand gaali lo kalisipovaali ani korukuntunna. aina adhi jaragadhu le :(

perhaps worst election in US history emo. rendu candidates matter vadilesi, okarni okaru insult cheskuntu gaduputhaaru emo.

50 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Trump gurinchi telisina vaallu kooda shocked anta ga, vaadu intha daridramaina campaign run chesthaadu ani evaru expect cheyyala anta ga.

oorilo unde andarini thittesaadu. Inka migilindi Hillary ne. Rest teeskoni, revitalize ayyi osthaadu. wait cheddaam.

2 hours ago, siru said:

+1

1 hour ago, ParmQ said:

Avunu.. Didnt expect the  candidates to fold like they did 

6 hours ago, siru said:

vadi bonda..tala kinduluga tapassu chesina kuda he cant even give a meaningful competition to Hillary

This election will the most one-sided in recent history

Do you follow politics brother ? Lol

3 hours ago, siru said:

Let us assume what you said is true. Then for the last 6 elections, only democratic candidate will make it to the President since all the electoral votes should go to the winner. But it didn't happen... stop saying lol and get your facts right uncle... @3$%

7 minutes ago, siru said:

Avunu.. Didnt expect the  candidates to fold like they did 

yeah.. they went far with personal attacks on trump. kind of playing trump tactics..backfired. instead of going to win thier primaries..they went to defeat trump. thats not a good strategy..