suggest me

bob177

hi friends.... please suggest me ........... when i was in india i loved  a girl she too liked me many times i told  "i love u" to her.......... i helped her a lot in college ......  we spend time we had fun....... when  i was comeing to usa  for masters she took my photos and she gave her photos to me ...... after i came here i used to call her daily......  i told her after i complete masters i will come home and talk with ur dad about marriage  and i told if my parents do not accept u i will come out of home for u ,,,,.......sudeenly she changed .... she told u are my friend ......  she said my father do not allow other caste marriages....... then i asked when u love me u do not know that i am not ur caste ..... she simply avoided me from then i cried a lot friends nearly for 4 or 5 months i was very depressed....... now her friends told she found new boy friend...... and some one told that to new boyfriend about our relation......... they both are asking to send photos back.......... what should one do to girls who cheat like this........... till now i never scolded her nor told a single word bcoz i loved her sincerly............ but i get angry sometimes thinking how many boys she will cheat

welcome to the real world my friend..
u are cryin for a girl???relax dude...
she is not worth it..same thing hpnd to me..and i also fet bad..real bad.
she married my friend....i was broke then.
now she is cryin for what she has done....
i m happy..very happy now...not bcoz she is suffering but bcoz she broke up with me..
I m v v well settled now..nice job,nice family,beautiful wife...everythin i wanted...
all wud have gone away if i went behind her
you know something-"Every dog has its day"
ee roju manadi kadu anukuni vadiley..when u get your day,nee collar egareyyi..
alagani dont hurt the girl,be polite and try to help her if she needs any..
wait for the day my friend.patience is a virtue..
and for gods sake,send the photos bak..thats what i did when such a thing hpnd!

[quote author=bob177 link=topic=75606.msg799176#msg799176 date=1276919764]
hi friends.... please suggest me ........... when i was in india i loved  a girl she too liked me many times i told  "i love u" to her.......... i helped her a lot in college ......  we spend time we had fun....... when  i was comeing to usa  for masters she took my photos and she gave her photos to me ...... after i came here i used to call her daily......   i told her after i complete masters i will come home and talk with ur dad about marriage  and i told if my parents do not accept u i will come out of home for u ,,,,.......sudeenly she changed .... she told u are my friend ......  she said my father do not allow other caste marriages....... then i asked when u love me u do not know that i am not ur caste ..... she simply avoided me from then i cried a lot friends nearly for 4 or 5 months i was very depressed....... now her friends told she found new boy friend...... and some one told that to new boyfriend about our relation......... they both are asking to send photos back.......... what should one do to girls who cheat like this........... till now i never scolded her nor told a single word bcoz i loved her sincerly............ but i get angry sometimes thinking how many boys she will cheat
[/quote]

If u believe in god jus leave her mama. apparently she will face the same pain at anypoint  of her life...
nee love true ithe nee prema lo ye swardam lekapothe u will win.

lite teesuko mama. yee rojullo ammayi mosam cheyakpothe ne vintha. chesthe vintha yemudhi. boys anthe caring ga leru ippudu ammayilu. alavatu aiyipothundhi. best thing dont worry abt girls and njoy life until marriage.  cheers12w cheers12w

part part lu ga soosthey.... naa love story la undhi maama needhi interms of caste, US coming, friend andhi but she don't have another boy friend, same MS ayipoina tharvatha velli vaala dad tho matladathaa anna......she wants to go along with her parents choice as they  care much for the caste.... the fcking caste still rules in india.

let us let the people go whom they dont deserve us....

konnaalu baadha untundhi....

mallee maamooley.... u will be alright soon....

"TIME HEALS.....EVERYTHING." i am HEALED.  dancegdb dancegdb dancegdb

career lo set ayipothey.... antha mana venta vastundhi boss.... career meedha concentrate chesko.... me doing the same....  cheers12w  cheers12w  cheers12w