Giving land to builder for apartment complex

oreo

I am thinking of giving my land in India to a builder for apartment complex , I would like to get the DB opinion on it ? Pros and cons ? Is it a profitable one ?

12 minutes ago, chichi said:

ekkada vundhi land asalu...naaku ippincha vayya contract ..will do

Bezawada aythe ivvu manchi profits loki velthav

make sure to do the right paper work, like how many flats for you and how many for him, since he is a developer he has to bear everyhting, you should not keep single paisa in developing the building, ask him like what kind of granite or marbles on the floors,

prking -- ceiling or normal, what kind of tiles in parking lot, 

bricks - nice branded ones or no, lift -- OTIS or johnson, generator - branded one like ashokleyland, 

building stairs - many of them use cheap ones like regular cemenet one, garnite and short length would be more comforatbale and the rods on sides should be stainless steel so that it would bring the upscale class look, not the cheap ones, 

bathroom, kitchen tiles - make sure quality ones 

Vasthu - how many west facing how many east facing -- how many dwarams, the number should always be even, make sure about this point, it should never be odd,

registration -- full details as per your area and land,,,,

electrical work -- not the inside,,,like account setups to all flats, builder should take care of all these stuff...

most importantly -- how much land you're seeling to him,, please refer latest rates at your area,,how much is one sqr yard -- how mucch is the sft cost, and how much he is getting, how much he is investing, how much profit he is making by selling the flats, usually the profit would be very high like as per my knowledge 1 sft with all built and labour cost 2.5k, they sell at 5-6k or more than that,,,,which is very nice profits to the builders,,,

long story short -- make sure to make clean paper work before a=starting anything -- and importantly trust, you have to check this by yourself, 

and quality of the builder,,,

this is my opinion only bro...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Peter123 said:

make sure to do the right paper work, like how many flats for you and how many for him, since he is a developer he has to bear everyhting, you should not keep single paisa in developing the building, ask him like what kind of granite or marbles on the floors,

prking -- ceiling or normal, what kind of tiles in parking lot, 

bricks - nice branded ones or no, lift -- OTIS or johnson, generator - branded one like ashokleyland, 

building stairs - many of them use cheap ones like regular cemenet one, garnite and short length would be more comforatbale and the rods on sides should be stainless steel so that it would bring the upscale class look, not the cheap ones, 

bathroom, kitchen tiles - make sure quality ones 

Vasthu - how many west facing how many east facing -- how many dwarams, the number should always be even, make sure about this point, it should never be odd,

registration -- full details as per your area and land,,,,

electrical work -- not the inside,,,like account setups to all flats, builder should take care of all these stuff...

most importantly -- how much land you're seeling to him,, please refer latest rates at your area,,how much is one sqr yard -- how mucch is the sft cost, and how much he is getting, how much he is investing, how much profit he is making by selling the flats, usually the profit would be very high like as per my knowledge 1 sft with all built and labour cost 2.5k, they sell at 5-6k or more than that,,,,which is very nice profits to the builders,,,

long story short -- make sure to make clean paper work before a=starting anything -- and importantly trust, you have to check this by yourself, 

and quality of the builder,,,

this is my opinion only bro...

inka

6 hours ago, oreo said:

I am thinking of giving my land in India to a builder for apartment complex , I would like to get the DB opinion on it ? Pros and cons ? Is it a profitable one ?

Neeku goodwill entha giving ?

enni floors kattiddam anukuntunnaru and how many blocks?  first builder and you guys should take development agreement and need to get it registered that development agreement and then once the construction is completed then meeku vache flats share ki supplemental agreement registration cheyinchali.  Builder share flats ki builder owner and land ki meeru owners. 

Commercial land aythey Hyd lo max 45 % to land owner, that too if u belong to the same dhandha.

residential aythey Max 35-40% adhi kooda very good water resources unna area lo, dont be surprised if they start bargaining at less than 30%

that % also depends on how big ur land lot is, a perfect square or rectangular shaped lot