Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• sattipandu

• siru

• Feelingbad

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

nijangaane pillodi laaga act chesthunnav.  If you are offended, take offence, and show it.

stop this passive aggressive BS. Act like an adult man. What you do is not even funny, or clever. Never intended it to be

I don't exist to entertain your stupid questions. i know ur highness is here to wipe out RW upper caste assholeryand make Mayawati the PM 

@sattipandu pls stop it man. I'm here because I have too much time, and I want to piss on people's ideologies.

How can I address someone like you, who has no ideology. pls stop this passive aggressive BS man. I don't even want to act like an asshole with you.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

@sattipandu pls stop it man. I'm here because I have too much time, and I want to piss on people's ideologies.

How can I address someone like you, who has no ideology. pls stop this passive aggressive BS man. I don't even want to act like an asshole with you.

I'm here too in between my coffee - toilet breaks and code reviews, i too want to see u piss on other ppl's ideologies, its fun to watch you being a cornered cat acting all growly

Yeah i may have no ideology, at least i aint being an asshole to someone or something that i dont value or believe in ,for an uppercaste hater u sure do act like one , all high and mighty

Stay classy man, bash all you want dont bring mom even someone brings it, the moment u bring up ur rhetorical BS (copy pasted from someone else as claimed by some ppl) about MODI/TRUMP/RW/UpperCaste/Dalith/Fcukup's/PathithMedia u'r also being childish no better than a unruly brat 

#MayawatiForPM

see you again in 2 hrs, keep this going...

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

something about superpowers. He wants an Indian and Chinese avenger in the next movie.

civil war sucked donkey balls.

@3$%

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

I'm here too in between my coffee - toilet breaks and code reviews, i too want to see u piss on other ppl's ideologies, its fun to watch you being a cornered cat acting all growly

Yeah i may have no ideology, at least i aint being an asshole to someone or something that i dont value or believe in ,for an uppercaste hater u sure do act like one , all high and mighty

Stay classy man, bash all you want dont bring mom even someone brings it, the moment u bring up ur rhetorical BS (copy pasted from someone else as claimed by some ppl) about MODI/TRUMP/RW/UpperCaste/Dalith/Fcukup's/PathithMedia u'r also being childish no better than a unruly brat 

#MayawatiForPM

see you again in 2 hrs, keep this going...

haha.. pretensions to neutrality makes people act like perfect assholes. keep it up.

some fcukers act so sensitive when uppercaste is abused. but they have no problem abusing muslims/dalits or when others are abusing them.

actually this db deserves atleast a dozen more vizagrocks. The casual racism that you show here overwhelms whatever little crap I try to counter it with.

34 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha.. pretensions to neutrality makes people act like perfect assholes. keep it up.

haha same rhetorical diatribe keeps flowing

29 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

some fcukers act so sensitive when uppercaste is abused. but they have no problem abusing muslims/dalits or when others are abusing them.

actually this db deserves atleast a dozen more vizagrocks. The casual racism that you show here overwhelms whatever little crap I try to counter it with.

so true 

may be we can see a Gogineni babu kind of a person in this db than this dumbfcuk vizagrocks