Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• dasara_bullodu

• ranku_mogudu

• Feelingbad

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Muslims anti-everyone ayithey parledu gaani... hindus anti-muslims ayithey problem ochindaa...? Inka nuvvu maaraledhaa...?  @3$%

muslims anti-everyone ani neeku cheppaara? entha mandhi muslims tho maatladinaavu?

ikkada anti-muslims unnaru kaabatti ikkada seppa.

most Indians in the west are one's who supported #AAP, MODI.. and even funded and  vented hate on Telangana issue. The people back in India think of us as very literate but we are none less illiterate as when we left the country. 

There was a discussion between guys on Andhra telangana separation  issue  but their brains are only washed with the political facts that both the CM's and movement supporters feeded through news. I asked if either of them are planning to invest in their state or go back and their answer was none..then why the heck are you concerned about nothing and put argument which fetches nothing.. in that time you can be more creative or helpful.

brahmi%20laugh.gif

Just now, ramana1212 said:

Narsi For that Sake Please dont Breed....

It doesn't help much even if I abstain, when majority of assholes like you don't.

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Unless you die you cannot avoid.... So please die... 

Nah, these morons are mostly in the corporate world, especially finance. Once I get into academia, I can avoid them all in one go.

3 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

most Indians in the west are one's who supported #AAP, MODI.. and even funded and  vented hate on Telangana issue. The people back in India think of us as very literate but we are none less illiterate as when we left the country. 

There was a discussion between guys on Andhra telangana separation  issue  but their brains are only washed with the political facts that both the CM's and movement supporters feeded through news. I asked if either of them are planning to invest in their state or go back and their answer was none..then why the heck are you concerned about nothing and put argument which fetches nothing.. in that time you can be more creative or helpful.

agreed. TG bashing on this forum too was beyond disgraceful.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

muslims anti-everyone ani neeku cheppaara? entha mandhi muslims tho maatladinaavu?

ikkada anti-muslims unnaru kaabatti ikkada seppa.

Mostly anthey... all around the world.... Let us be frank. Who will muslims get along with ? 

Muslim Vs Hindus - indian Sub continent

Muslim Vs Chrisians - UK, France, Belgium etc., etc., 

Muslim Vs Jews - Israel

Idhi Highlight -CITI_c$y

Muslim Vs Muslims - Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afgan list goes on.... 

10 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Mostly anthey... all around the world.... Let us be frank. Who will muslims get along with ? 

Muslim Vs Hindus - indian Sub continent

Muslim Vs Chrisians - UK, France, Belgium etc., etc., 

Muslim Vs Jews - Israel

Idhi Highlight -CITI_c$y

Muslim Vs Muslims - Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afgan list goes on.... 

Indian muslim gurinchi cheppu, para deshamlo unna muslims gurinchi kaadhu.

nee laanti Hinduvulu unnaru kaabatte, Muslims vs Hindus undhemo India lo, evarerugu.

Upper caste hindus ki evarevaritho problems.

upper caste vs communists

upper caste vs dalits

upper caste vs muslims

upper caste vs Sikhs also now.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Indian muslim gurinchi cheppu, para deshamlo unna muslims gurinchi kaadhu.

nee laanti Hinduvulu unnaru kaabatte, Muslims vs Hindus undhemo India lo, evarerugu.

Upper caste hindus ki evarevaritho problems.

upper caste vs communists

upper caste vs dalits

upper caste vs muslims

upper caste vs Sikhs also now.

Haahaahaa.. nee ignorance malle bayata paindhi.... India gurinchi matlaadaala ? Yedho world citizen laaga build up isthaav anni post la lo....  @3$%

AP lo Communist leaders andaru Upper cast ey... India level lo Longest serving communist cheif minister Jyothi basu kuda upper caste ey....  moreover caste godavalu unnayi gaani Upper Vs lower caste goavalu minute percentage.... 

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Haahaahaa.. nee ignorance malle bayata paindhi.... India gurinchi matlaadaala ? Yedho world citizen laaga build up isthaav anni post la lo....  @3$%

AP lo Communist leaders andaru Upper cast ey... India level lo Longest serving communist cheif minister Jyothi basu kuda upper caste ey....  moreover caste godavalu unnayi gaani Upper Vs lower caste goavalu minute percentage.... 

topic oka saari choodu. Indians gurinche topic.

communist upper caste aithe? vaallu they are not against Hindutva people like you antaava? em cheppadalchukuntunnav

I agree. most godavalu are between backward castes. upper castes are way too ahead in the race to bother fighting with lower castes now.

But still upper castes online are so quick to post anti-muslim, anti-dalit, and recently some anti-sikh comments too.

change the title to How to avoid Hindus in the US lap dog.....come on keep up with your masters ...you seem to be lacking behind in following the set norms ....

how can you be called a true blue asshole if you miss out on such important stuff man....

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

The temples/gurudwaras are softspots of political activity. Thankfully after long deliberations, me and my wife have agreed never to go to one in the west again. Niceties be damned.

desi parties have an unmistakable anti muslim vibe.

The desperation to present India as the perfect civilization while hiding its deficiencies.

How can these people sleep at night peacefully?

I don't agree. I have been to many desi parties and many temples in US and didn't see single instance of discrimination or anti muslim vibe. 

you cannot avoid indians...we are a billion people all over the world...so there are a billion chances you will meet one no matter where you go...

Just now, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

hindu temples in USA are just non-profit businesses...

10% bhakti 90% business

yup…nakaite artificial ga anpinchay except bridgewater  temple and one temple near richmond