How to overcome face2face interview

Dawn

I am experienced .net professional,till recently I only attended phone interviews.now I am on bench and most of them require face to face interview.how many faced this situation and how did you overcome

vere person tho kurchonee practice chey, get the interview questions n practice it anthe face the fear adhe practice aindhi its all abt confidence dude aragorn

tell them that you have nervous feeling about Face 2 face interviews .... go to Office but sit in a different conf room and ask them to call that room. So you still be attending phone but same time they also confirm actual candidate is attending interview .

LTT for better solutions 

• Upvote 1

first lo 1or 2 dobbuthayi man its common, ask the interviewer to provide feedback at the end of interview.

then work on them... no shortcuts.

write your intro, past exp project details, difficult business scenario, difficult technical challenge,  etc.. and practice as drama artist anthey

friends tho mock interview cheyyinchuko in same technology.

read your resume many times and understand each word and sentence you wrote.

don't forget to smile and sit straight .

37 minutes ago, sri_india said:

tell them that you have nervous feeling about Face 2 face interviews .... go to Office but sit in a different conf room and ask them to call that room. So you still be attending phone but same time they also confirm actual candidate is attending interview .

LTT for better solutions 

@3$% burra unnodu evadu pettadu intvw ala adigithey 

10 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

@3$% burra unnodu evadu pettadu intvw ala adigithey 

1 minute ago, savithababhi said:

Ade kada 

chala serious gaaa tesukunatu unnaru gaaa , good job 

1 hour ago, aragorn said:

vere person tho kurchonee practice chey, get the interview questions n practice it anthe face the fear adhe practice aindhi its all abt confidence dude aragorn

F2F easy man to convince and get the job... 

2 hours ago, Dawn said:

I am experienced .net professional,till recently I only attended phone interviews.now I am on bench and most of them require face to face interview.how many faced this situation and how did you overcome

Nenu kuda kotha lo ela ne bayapadi, f2f interview undi ani ekkade oka theddu vesa..andaru common common em kadu ante..8 hours drive chesukoni mari vella..interview 1 hour ani cheppi 2 hours tesukunnaru ..eddaru manollu and okadu tellodu..chala confidence ga cheppa answers anni...2 hours interview naku just 10mins la anipinchindi..anta la casual disccusion, rather than more technical discussion....last ki all the best for your carrier ani shake hand echaru mugguru...

vendor gadiki call cheste...we need more technical person ani chepparu anta..

u have attend first then,, ne thread title chusta it sounded like u have attended 2 or 3 f2fs and didnt get the offeer