How to overcome face2face interview

Dawn

2 hours ago, Dawn said:

I am experienced .net professional,till recently I only attended phone interviews.now I am on bench and most of them require face to face interview.how many faced this situation and how did you overcome

nenu oke okka sari f2f ki poya, mid level position desi interview with thellolu, basics strong ga undali and tellodni impress cheyandanki confidence and communication migitadi ni porject experience tho mix chesthe na final result positive

ps : desi gallu unte vallaki ekkuva bhayapadinatu or manaki em radu ani maatram teliyaniyaku literally football aadukuntaru ATB 

1 hour ago, tom bhayya said:

@3$% burra unnodu evadu pettadu intvw ala adigithey 

vidu intvw e face cheyaledu inka job em chestadu anukuntaru emo @3$%

2 hours ago, sri_india said:

tell them that you have nervous feeling about Face 2 face interviews .... go to Office but sit in a different conf room and ask them to call that room. So you still be attending phone but same time they also confirm actual candidate is attending interview .

LTT for better solutions 

This doesnt sound like a solution at the the first  placebaby_dc1

You cannot survive if your weaknesses are dominating your strengths. You need to overcome your weakness by leveraging your strengths. Start attending f2f interviews and think longterm. All the struggles in short term are only going to make you strong in long run. What is the worst thing that can happen if you attend f2f. Nothing!