House buying on OPT

Just now, Guest said:

you are in a good shape bro..805 credit score ante atleast 740 untadi experian score so you are good. and job kuda FT antunnav..just go for it

inthakmundu laaga pathi yedava ki loans isthaleru..learned from 2008 housing bubble..so aa situation malla raadu moreover inventory takkuva demand yekva undi..yentha worst case lo ayna nee paisal neek vasthay

I am worried about this bro.. I am positive on job but you never know kada

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kasi

• DadaBhai

• k2s

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Guest said:

konacha..pros n cons ??

let me tell you my story.....

got married when in OPT.....(one income)

lived in condo (900$) since day 1....great house basement n deck(1500sq ft)..worth 120K 

wanted to buy the condo, that year applied for H1, couldnt get H1 picked up.....ddnt buy the house

Next year applied H1, vachindi...immediately bought a house 120K (monthly 1000$) for payment......every1 thought i was crazy

scene cut chesthea 2 yrs...now every1 thinks..i m super smart

Bottomline....buy a house thats about the same as your monthly rent (+100 to 200$), if you can live atleast for 2yrs there in the house, you can break even if you sell it then

and try to buy a house that can be rented 

all the best bro.......Be Bold...calculate risk always wins..talk to you wife n good ahead

If you a bachelor....inka super...share the house for rent...you will save

Once i wise man told me "mana desi gallaki US lo, Job issuses n Immigration will always be there.....dont think about them too much"

Just now, LivingLegend said:

worst case - nee h1 petition lottery lo pick avvaledu anuko enni sarlu vesina appudu em chestav thambi  %$#$

double masters bro 

3 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

worst case - nee h1 petition lottery lo pick avvaledu anuko enni sarlu vesina appudu em chestav thambi  %$#$

no matter what 2yrs untav US lo, second master ani.....2 years adhea location lo untea.....u have around 20K equity

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

lived in condo (900$) since day 1....great house basement n deck(1500sq ft)..worth 120K 

wanted to buy the condo, that year applied for H1, couldnt get H1 picked up.....no did buy the house

Next year applied H1, vachindi...immediately bought a house 120K (monthly 1000$) for payment......every1 thought i was crazy

Bottomline....buy a house thats about the same as your monthly rent (+100 to 200$), if you can live atleast for 2yrs there in the house, you can break even if you sell it 

all the best bro.......Be Bold...calculate risk always wins..talk to you wife n good ahead

Once i wise man told me "mana desi gallaki US lo, Job issuses n Immigration will always be there.....dont think about them too much"

awesome man..sHa_clap4 yea work out kaakapothe rent ki ichkunelaaga plan seskovali.

sodhi lo discussion man.. OPT lo untey car ke loan iyyatledu, inka intiki get out uzeless antaru... waste of time going to banker man, save gas...  allaripidugu

4 minutes ago, k2s said:

india lo unnapudey konachu man.. 

cash payment sesthe yekkada unna konachu..chinky gaalu masth competition istunnaru pathi bidding la cash ichi 10kapotunnaru..%$#$

1 minute ago, Guest said:

awesome man..sHa_clap4 yea work out kaakapothe rent ki ichkunelaaga plan seskovali.

exactly dude......risk is always there....if you plan well, at least you can mitigate it 

8 minutes ago, kasi said:

wanted to buy the condo, that year applied for H1, couldnt get H1 picked up.....ddnt buy the house

Bottomline....buy a house thats about the same as your monthly rent (+100 to 200$), if you can live atleast for 2yrs there in the house, you can break even if you sell it then

nice thread

1 minute ago, loveindia said:

sodhi lo discussion man.. OPT lo untey car ke loan iyyatledu, inka intiki get out uzeless antaru... waste of time going to banker man, save gas...  allaripidugu

typical desi....its better to try n fail....than stop trying

6 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

what abt earning ? aa full time job inka untunda appudu 

yes bro manager desi, he understands everything as he did masters here