Attempted suicide by NRI Girl in Vijayawada - TV9

timmy

7 minutes ago, Khan_Dada_ said:

Anduke Ontari jeevitham best..varaniki oka pelli chesukovachu..@3$%

well said dada...kanee, andariki antha talent vundadu kada

just for the heck of argument why cant we just put ourselves in the girl's shoes and think about it..may be the girl really loved that guy..but with parents force she got married to that nri guy..how many instances or movies we might have seen that parents blackmailing the girl that if you dont get married to the guy we bought we will either commit suicide or do something..so it could be out of pressure that she had to get married..but you know how you feel when you don't connect emotionally with the person but have to stay your entire life with that person..that would be tough for any girl/guy..so finally she decided that enough is enough and I really don't care now and want to be with the guy I loved so much as I will feel happy and contained..may be this is her thought process which I don't see anything wrong..yes I agree to the fact that either she or her parents should have told the nri guy while getting married..but you know how some guys are even though they are in america..they want the girl to be still virgin or do not have any relationships in the past..so either she or parents would have thought..if we tell this to the guy he might reject the alliance..anyways I feel pity to the girl more..because she has been cheated by her bf and also due to pressure she had to get married to the guy whom she didn't love at all..its parents mistake..when the girl would have told that she loved the guy..they should have understood and first talk to the guy and inquire how good/bad he is and would have told the girl..this guy is not good or something then the girl would have realized how bad her bf was and would have happily married to the nri guy and wouldn't have taken this drastic step..so please don't blame the girl and think from her prospective..

1 minute ago, suryachakri said:

just for the heck of argument why cant we just put ourselves in the girl's shoes and think about it..may be the girl really loved that guy..but with parents force she got married to that nri guy..how many instances or movies we might have seen that parents blackmailing the girl that if you dont get married to the guy we bought we will either commit suicide or do something..so it could be out of pressure that she had to get married..but you know how you feel when you don't connect emotionally with the person but have to stay your entire life with that person..that would be tough for any girl/guy..so finally she decided that enough is enough and I really don't care now and want to be with the guy I loved so much as I will feel happy and contained..may be this is her thought process which I don't see anything wrong..yes I agree to the fact that either she or her parents should have told the nri guy while getting married..but you know how some guys are even though they are in america..they want the girl to be still virgin or do not have any relationships in the past..so either she or parents would have thought..if we tell this to the guy he might reject the alliance..anyways I feel pity to the girl more..because she has been cheated by her bf and also due to pressure she had to get married to the guy whom she didn't love at all..its parents mistake..when the girl would have told that she loved the guy..they should have understood and first talk to the guy and inquire how good/bad he is and would have told the girl..this guy is not good or something then the girl would have realized how bad her bf was and would have happily married to the nri guy and wouldn't have taken this drastic step..so please don't blame the girl and think from her prospective..

Ante pellainollandaru, mundu love chesi full2 ardham chesukunna tarvathe married life lo ki adugu pettaraaa

Marriage ayyaka partner ni telusukuntu, love chesevallu leraaa???

2 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

Ante pellainollandaru, mundu love chesi full2 ardham chesukunna tarvathe married life lo ki adugu pettaraaa

Marriage ayyaka partner ni telusukuntu, love chesevallu leraaa???

+99999

6 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

anduke pelli chupulaki ,marriage ki baaga gap plan cheskoni ammayitho baaga interact iyi,dani mentality ento telsukovadam better ani  TOM BHAYYA chepamanadu %$#$

30 minutes ago, suryausa said:

Aa video lo emundo naaku telidu nee comment lo matter ki respond ayya. Nee messages nee parents tho share cheskogalava? atleast nee Id and way of talking nee parents or brother ki teliste ela feel avutaru ane bhayam kuda ledu neeku. Why panikirani comments ikkada can't you keep quiet in such threads. 

yellowyellow_shittyfellow em msgs pm pls

Tv9 Lo vastundi Inka 

husband chala manchivadu laga unnadu,USA Lo 3 days undanta

e ammaye cheppesindi Anta aa abbay istam tanatone unta ani, still husband aa abbay manchodu kadankunta Ninnu vadukuni vadilestadani nacha cheppadanta , aa ammaye cheptundi

aa ammaye cheptundi husband chala manchodu ardam cheskunnadu ani

ikda studio Lo aa abbay answers, vadi father answers chustunte, pedda vedavalu laga unnaru.. Cunning unnaru , asalu vadu supportive ga ledu

incase vadni Pelli cheskunna vadi parents vadu harass chestaru.. E pichodi life spoil cheskundi, vadi matalu nammi

aa hemanth Ane vadu fair ga Ledu, vadu vadi answers 

1 hour ago, Yuva Nataratna said:

vere vadni anthala love chesthe pelli cheskovatam enduku, inkodi life disturb cheyyatam enduku...ilantollani em chesina tappu ledhu.....

+1

5 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Tv9 Lo vastundi Inka 

e ammaye cheppesindi Anta aa abbay istam tanatone unta ani, still husband aa abbay manchodu kadankunta Ninnu vadukuni vadilestadani nacha cheppadanta , aa ammaye cheptundi

ikda studio Lo aa abbay answers, vadi father answers chustunte, pedda vedavalu laga unnaru.. Cunning unnaru , asalu vadu supportive ga ledu

incase vadni Pelli cheskunna vadi parents vadu harass chestaru.. E pichodi life spoil cheskundi, vadi matalu nammi

yellowyellow_shittyfellow ammail affairlu pettukovadam mogallani sankanakinchadam...common trend these days na vanty

5 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Tv9 Lo vastundi Inka 

ilaanti ammailaki manchollu paniki raaru kada akkai...cunning fellows ne nammutharu

gorre type annamaata

1 minute ago, Maryadaramanna said:

ilaanti ammailaki manchollu paniki raaru kada akkai...cunning fellows ne nammutharu

gorre type annamaata

yellowyellow_shittyfellow most of the girls these days anthe.....villaki saudi punishments ey correct...twaralo oka story vesta