Evalti story

Greenchilly

Dallas Police have confirmed that four of their police officers have died, and Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) has confirmed that one DART officer also died. DART has identified him as Officer Brent Thompson, 43. He was the first DART officer to be killed in the line of duty since the agency's formation.

2 minutes ago, 1Nenokkadine said:

Dallas Police have confirmed that four of their police officers have died, and Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) has confirmed that one DART officer also died. DART has identified him as Officer Brent Thompson, 43. He was the first DART officer to be killed in the line of duty since the agency's formation.

%$#$

Idi Aussie poyaka na  job lo  nen tantalu pad tuna.roomate gadiki transfer ite Kali chesi poyadu..single salary to 20k rent kattaleka..off lo kothaga join ina tamiludini soap esi Rendo bedroom antagatta..rent taggind ..money untunde manam Inka chela regatam started..%$#$ daily night 2 breezers esi padkunte pod dune prasantam ofc ..bw once she called me..na hear pongindi....Malli menu call  Cheste buildup chestondi..third call Cheste ignored me...Naku Kopam came..Ikada unappudu NATO friendship chesave..akkadiki poyaka neku baga ekkuvindi pove I'm also ignoring u..forget me ani gmail lo ping chesi...aa night two beers esi bajjonna%$#$

But avesam lo nene edo MSG Petta nenepudu love ani commit avaled..ipudu than ani  Anna ani feel after fours days later%$#$ but what're done is done..past is past ..ignore ki decide aya..sorry kudu cheppakunda @3$% social network accts phone number block chesi kotha email I'd created %$#$..@3$% gurtundi but antagatta importance Ivakudadu ani ala chesa%$#$