My reponse to Immigration girls (emily) blog post

insighter242

12 minutes ago, bommidailu said:

Super post ba .. but Immigration forum lo chala mandi ilaa point raasi post chesaaru but she is moderating them out and only allowing the positive posts which praise them.

I wonder if all Immigration lawyers are like him. If so we are screwed man ..a

and whaaaatt thhhh   **uuuuckkk     is Lewis Guitterez doing in their meeting. I am now convinced that these mestris lobbied and made VisaGate happen and watered down I140 EAD.

This is the guy who took my money to file my 485 before the visagate happened. I sent him and my employer a letter to give my money back.. asap .. arse wholeee

evadu aa lewis

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalam_Youtheman

• acuman

• insighter242

• TampaChinnodu

12 minutes ago, mettastar said:

percentage of employees reaching out to attorneys for immi issues is less than 10%. most of the time employer chooses the attorney for your immigration process. so manam vaadu entha bad anukunna entha thittukunna vadiki farak padadhu

Basic ga vadu American or verey country vodu ayitey aathcare but vadu India nundi vachinavodu kabatti and other India Khulfi's vupper meeting lo vunnadu kabatti attack...Lawyer or mesthri ani kaadu akkada involve ayyina Indians andarini ani 

16 minutes ago, mettastar said:

evadu aa lewis

Luis Vicente Gutiérrez (born December 10, 1953) is an American politician and the U.S. Representative for Illinois's 4th congressional district, serving since 1993. From 1986 until his election to Congress, he served as a member of the Chicago City Council representing the 26th ward. He is a member of the Democratic Party and the Congressional Progressive Caucus. He is recognized as the "national leader on comprehensive immigration reform."[1]

veedi kooda chethulu kalipi USCIS tho Kummakkai visa gate and 140 Ead  no 10gabettarani talk .

17 minutes ago, bommidailu said:

Luis Vicente Gutiérrez (born December 10, 1953) is an American politician and the U.S. Representative for Illinois's 4th congressional district, serving since 1993. From 1986 until his election to Congress, he served as a member of the Chicago City Council representing the 26th ward. He is a member of the Democratic Party and the Congressional Progressive Caucus. He is recognized as the "national leader on comprehensive immigration reform."[1]

veedi kooda chethulu kalipi USCIS tho Kummakkai visa gate and 140 Ead  no 10gabettarani talk .

Oh

31 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

Basic ga vadu American or verey country vodu ayitey aathcare but vadu India nundi vachinavodu kabatti and other India Khulfi's vupper meeting lo vunnadu kabatti attack...Lawyer or mesthri ani kaadu akkada involve ayyina Indians andarini ani 

adhe mari..indian ayyi undhiii inkokak indian notttlo mannu kottttadam sari kaadhu ga andhuke eee attack

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

adhe mari..indian ayyi undhiii inkokak indian notttlo mannu kottttadam sari kaadhu ga andhuke eee attack

He is not deserved to be called as Indian.

plz call him Telugu gulte

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Telugu endhuku le lets call him TX Gulte

Sure, 

good name now on call itserve members and co as TX Gulte.

new word added to afdb dictionary.

Declaring here new word.