Emily Immigration Girl -Vajram Reply

Maga_Jathi_Vajram

Hi Emily,

I am a great fan of your articles. I always appreciated the keen details you posted on your, website which can only be analyzed by a proficient immigration attorney like you. The way you presented the immigration rules in a meaningful is beneficial to many immigrant individuals like me.

When I need to keep myself on par with the latest immigration news. I visit your blog  (immigrationgirl.com), I do visit your blog at least 3 times a week to find some interesting articles. Though it is USCIS who releases the perplexed version of immigration news. I like to visit your  blog and will be excited to read the clear and juicy version of the latest Immigration news/rules.

Keeping that as Side, let’s talk about Your Hardworking Partner Rahul Reddy.    I have watched the video N number of times and made sure that I understood it right . I also verified my understandings by checking with few of my Indian friends and Also American friends(who will not be benefited of any immigration rules).

It is a 30 Min video.

I did read your bibliography. I did expect that you will be respond about the viral video, as expected you tried your best to save your partner there by protecting your LAW FIRM business.  I wasn’t expecting  that you would try this hard to cover the Faults of a coward.

Firstly , I do agree that Rahul Mchod Sale Spoke about some good and useful things abt opt stem and Spet GC retrogression dates and you have also conveyed the same.

So coming to your version of the cooked story.

1.       In your post you said that “ To my knowledge, the group(ITserve)  has never advocated against skilled immigrants and neither has my law partner.

My Qeustion: Then why the heck is your partner presenting the video. If he is doing free voluntary service, his actions will definitely affect his profession. He is liable for his wrong actions.

I myself work at a Finical client  (Example:Bofa), If I voluntary work somewhere outside and any of my wrong doing at my will outside my work place will have a huge impact on my JOB. I may be laid off.

2.       You are not a 2 sided actor, but your partner is.

3.       Yes there are gud employers and bad employers. If it is a wrong doing why is your Greedy Partner of the Wrong employers group

One straight forward question. How can you claim your partner to be innocent. When he clearly tried to ask the group to to contribute $1000 each.  Your Partner (Rahul Reddy Lkoduk) in the video clearly told that the group needs to collect $200K.  Why is he administering the group in this direction to collect money and stop the I140 Job portability rule.  He clearly told that the Group(IT Serve) will be benifited by collecting the money and lobbying

If Rahul Reddy really cared about fellow Indians, he wouldn’t have been present in the meeting of ITServe. If  Money Leech  Rahul reddy wasn’t in interested in earning extra cash by wrong doings he would have not associated with such teams.There are many other ways to earn money in this country.  But Greedy Rahul Reddy choose this as it is a smart move to easily cash more from IT Consulting Frims.  Looking at the current immigration backlog , many Indian Nationals are trying their assoff to maintain status and also survive in the country. Few of them in 2010 and 2011 are eagerly waiting for the dates to be current.

Complications for FTE

1.       Indian Immigrant working as FTE cant take promotion as he has to start GC all over.

2.       Indian Immigrant working as FTE always worried when there is a recession and reorg in the company. Worried if he would be laid off. You know this H1B FTE laid off has to leave country immediately

3.       Indian Immigrant working as FTE always worried as the FTE manager is misusing his skills to make him work overtime

How could Rahul Reddy do this for his own people. No Matter what Rahul Reddy was cursed by many Indian Nationals for his actions. God will punish him for his actions. He is going to hell, There is a spot already reserved for this Mchod Sale

Note: corrections emina unte cheppandi, Inka post cheyale. EOD post chestha

E thadu ni pages pages lagoodu pls

why is everyone showing frustration on her man?

she seems to be a nice lady.

vadu subram ga musugu eskuni intlo kurchuni untaadu...eevida bali aypothundi aadi kosam

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

why is everyone showing frustration on her man?

she seems to be a nice lady.

vadu subram ga musugu eskuni intlo kurchuni untaadu...eevida bali aypothundi aadi kosam

aithe leki munda enduku support chesthundi vadini

7 minutes ago, Maga_Jathi_Vajram said:

aithe leki munda enduku support chesthundi vadini

Partners kadha bhayya..tappadhu mari...

adhe, equal partners kakunda...idhi boss, vadu employee ayyi unte...ee patiki fire chesi chetulu dulipeskunedhi...

ye maata ki aa mata...manollu andharu kalisi chukkal chupistunnaru le...Immigration attorney's andharu follow avthunnaru ee topic ni...next time chillar lekkal chese mundhu proof lekunda chuskuntaru :P

6 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Partners kadha bhayya..tappadhu mari...

adhe, equal partners kakunda...idhi boss, vadu employee ayyi unte...ee patiki fire chesi chetulu dulipeskunedhi...

adi antha kadu bhayya, nenu comment chesthunna. na english correction chesthava cheyyava, ledu ante dobbey. E thadu ni pages pages lagoodu pls

3 minutes ago, Maga_Jathi_Vajram said:

adi antha kadu bhayya, nenu comment chesthunna. na english correction chesthava cheyyava, ledu ante dobbey. E thadu ni pages pages lagoodu

Corrections em levu nee English ki....but personal abuses unnay, avi teeseyy...vadni boothulu tittadam, aame ni cooked story anadam...

open discussions lo ilantivi cheyyadam vallana avathala vallake advantage avuddhi...

Just now, papampasivadu said:

Corrections em levu nee English ki....but personal abuses unnay, avi teeseyy...vadni boothulu tittadam, aame ni cooked story anadam...

open discussions lo ilantivi cheyyadam vallana avathala vallake advantage avuddhi...

Thelugu lo Hindi lo thidthunna kada. ameki ardam kadu le

2 minutes ago, Maga_Jathi_Vajram said:

but akkada reddy ki support ga unna people ki topic off-track cheyyadaniki ample opportunity isthunnav nuvvu...

Just now, papampasivadu said:

but akkada reddy ki support ga unna people ki topic off-track cheyyadaniki ample opportunity isthunnav nuvvu...

Ok, I will make necessary corrections

10 minutes ago, Maga_Jathi_Vajram said:

a rahul reddy gadi partnership lo mana bootulu kuda nerchukuni untundi le.

ne response lo starting RM level lo elevation ichi, last ki patha telugu movies lo laga sapanarthalu tho close chesav. ending koncham marchu. mari a level lo baledu.

5 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

a rahul reddy gadi partnership lo mana bootulu kuda nerchukuni untundi le.

ne response lo starting RM level lo elevation ichi, last ki patha telugu movies lo laga sapanarthalu tho close chesav. ending koncham marchu. mari a level lo baledu.

Baga chepav, ending kuda inka strong ga rastha