• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Khiladi786

• argadorn

• Rusk_Raja

• timmy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting HOLY CRAP… WHAT A RIDE!

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives and to the ‘good life’ whatever it is & wherever it happens to be.

You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your f***ing khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Best quote this night ^^

People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.

**Love them anyway.**

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.

**Do good anyway.**

If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies.

**Succeed anyway.**

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.

**Do good anyway.**

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.

**Be honest and frank anyway.**

The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.

**Think big anyway.**

People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.

**Fight for a few underdogs anyway.**

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.

**Build anyway.**

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.

**Help people anyway.**

Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.

**Give the world the best you have anyway.**

Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.

Look again at that dot. That’s here. That’s home. That’s us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every “superstar,” every “supreme leader,” every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there–on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam