Construction Companyki Name Suggestion plz

idibezwada

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

pillala names personal names we dont like man...we have partners as well..so workout kadu

try thoda kodata constructions kadata as ur caption man no matter what the name is. its a tribute to our nata simham man.... 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idibezwada

• loveindia

• Rocky143

• nako_job_kavali

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, loveindia said:

try thoda kodata constructions kadata as ur caption man no matter what the name is. its a tribute to our nata simham man.... 

nuvvu kuda fillafukolla laga talatoka leni suggestion istav anukolee..@3$%

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

nuvvu kuda fillafukolla laga talatoka leni suggestion istav anukolee..@3$%

@3$% ... name suggestions is the biggest problem man... try harivillu constructions or Bharath(india) constructions man... amaravathi constructions old aindi anukuntey singapore constructions kuda try cheyocchu man...

1 minute ago, loveindia said:

@3$% ... name suggestions is the biggest problem man... try harivillu constructions or Bharath(india) constructions man... amaravathi constructions old aindi anukuntey singapore constructions kuda try cheyocchu man...

Harivillu bane undi...Amaravathi n all lite

8 minutes ago, loveindia said:

long time ago my dad tried to register Bharath constructions , and the govt rejected it because apparently the govt wont let u register with that name for some reason, this was like 15-20 years ago ... we obviously had to settle with something else .. @3$% 

Just now, BUDDY said:

long time ago my dad tried to register Bharath constructions , and the govt rejected it because apparently the govt wont let u register with that name for some reason, this was like 15-20 years ago ... we obviously had to settle with something else .. @3$% 

is that for govt. contracts or private man??? I know at least one for sure with that name personally... but they do all shopping complexes and apartments... mari I donno the reason why they did 15-20 years ago... Buddy constructions ani pettukunnaraa man....

Just now, loveindia said:

is that for govt. contracts or private man??? I know at least one for sure with that name personally... but they do all shopping complexes and apartments... mari I donno the reason why they did 15-20 years ago... Buddy constructions ani pettukunnaraa man....

we used to mainly deal with govt contracts ,in both AP and MH ... actually the name we tried was bharath builders not bharath constructions

Just now, BUDDY said:

we used to mainly deal with govt contracts ,in both AP and MH ... actually the name we tried was bharath builders not bharath constructions

I think govt. bids vesey vallaki ivvaru anukunta man name...  just a guess antey... andukey memu lastname tho laaginchesaam, officers ki telisinattu untadi evaru ani easy ga + and bills daggara late undadu bcos of that annattu gaa.... :D 

Just now, Spartan said:

Hestia Constructions - Hestia was the goddess of the hearth, home, architecture, domesticity, family, and the state.

nuvvu cheppindi maakey ardam kaaledu amaravati lo vallaki em ardam avuddi ani pyscopk PM'ed man...

Just now, loveindia said:

nuvvu cheppindi maakey ardam kaaledu amaravati lo vallaki em ardam avuddi ani pyscopk PM'ed man...

Aediculus – The Roman god of architecture. He presided over the construction and preservation of buildings. (Cyclopedia 92). From the Latin "aedes," building, temple, room, or house, depending on the context.

1 minute ago, loveindia said:

I think govt. bids vesey vallaki ivvaru anukunta man name...  just a guess antey... andukey memu lastname tho laaginchesaam, officers ki telisinattu untadi evaru ani easy ga + and bills daggara late undadu bcos of that annattu gaa.... :D 

yeah similar lines lo chepparu even my dad , i dont remember it so well now ... chinnappudu i asked him once y is our company named so and so ani , so he told that he tried for bharath and he couldnt get it , so he chose some random name lol