• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MAYURI_BPO

• Buttertheif

• Rusk_Raja

• BaabuBangaram

5 hours ago, MAYURI_BPO said:

prathi atha mee atha la undadhu .. koddiga manchi language use chei ... ila aithey pothav sankanaaki pothav ....

nee sanka? vere valla sanka?

19 minutes ago, MAYURI_BPO said:

Any one woke up or still sleeping ...try very hard for any leads related to BPO projects, please help......

I thread..he thread...middle middle dont thread

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

frnd is launching a website...can you take care of the customer care? if so please send me the qoute...it will be a travel website

Sure definately.. please PM the details .. eagerly waiting ... thanks in advance

7 hours ago, MAYURI_BPO said:

Nenu business adagaledhu .. help adigaanu .. ala aithey job requirements kosam, visa related info kosam post chesthaaru .. adhi kooda business ey naa ... 

Job req help, visa help posts are for personal situations i.e. not for starting or running a business. 

You asking help to run/start your BPO business. So, you are welcome to ask, but that help is classified as Business Devlopment help, the job help and visa are for individuals that are looking for survival

The BPO can be your only source of income, but for now DB is concerned for individuals looking for help in jobs for themselves and visa hiccups.

You are more than welcone to ask for LTT and BPO business help, but dont club it as same like joband visa help.

Topi over.

9 minutes ago, bussuboy said:

Job req help, visa help posts are for personal situations i.e. not for starting or running a business. 

You asking help to run/start your BPO business. So, you are welcome to ask, but that help is classified as Business Devlopment help, the job help and visa are for individuals that are looking for survival

The BPO can be your only source of income, but for now DB is concerned for individuals looking for help in jobs for themselves and visa hiccups.

You are more than welcone to ask for LTT and BPO business help, but dont club it as same like joband visa help.

Topi over.

Idhi kooda naaku survival ey kadha andi ... mari ekkuva think chesi brain padu cheskokandi .... topi mee side nundi over, ippudu naa side nundi over.

What is your approach for customer support? What are your standards? What Is the workforce you have? What is the infrastructure you have ? Please reply man..

4 minutes ago, loveindia said:

What is your approach for customer support? What are your standards? What Is the workforce you have? What is the infrastructure you have ? Please reply man..

Infrastructure 25 mem team .. we are a startup working with an outsourced project for Voice/ non voice .. now looking for individual project as it is running slightly low ...

Currently working with night shift ..if necessary ready to work for 3 shift .. depends on the project requirement.

Looking for 

1. Data entry

2. Form filling 

3. Voice

4. Non voice

5. Inbound/Out bound BPO solutions

Please let me know if any further details required.