emergency situation

Calif_14

24 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

earlier iam on h4 (which is not valid anymore)later ead (gc) .....my ex is palnning to get married and ofcourse he has to and will inform uscis .....status change kosam for sure I have to go back to india ani .....

Can you prove you are a woman first and then db can help you

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calif_14

• posanikrishnamurali

• Balibabu

• Cooldude4321

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, argadorn said:

alomony vasthay you can move to any cpt college and start again...

no alimony ..its mutual consent ...for any status change i have to go  to india and as per attorney its so tough for me

7 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

e case ke status adjustment vuntadi...sariga adigi telusko..meeku EAD direct ga vastadi independent ga adedo form vuntadi 

avna ..mari none of the attorneys mentioned me  this option ...today  i do have appointment with the attorney (the one you referred me ) ..i will check with him ... 

3 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

no alimony ..its mutual consent ...for any status change i have to go  to india and as per attorney its so tough for me

mutual consent ke enduku compromising, divorce meerey apply chestunara?

1 minute ago, Balibabu said:

mutual consent ke enduku compromising, divorce meerey apply chestunara?

nope ..he is the one who wants divorce ......i am already tired and cannot fight anymore ......we have been separated for 4 years before he applied for  divorce ....india lo my family is not supportive ...they are against divorce .....

1 hour ago, Calif_14 said:

due to my visa issues ,I have to go back to india in 4 weeks ...I do have real time 5 years of experience ...naaku india lo no contacts or no friends who can refer me to some decent paying positions in Hyderabad ..asalu ela start cheyali job search ......

Dont go to interview for mnc like wipro ,tcs etc ..... Edaina manchi product based company lo try cheyyi ..manchi package and job kuda cool untadi ...

Ps : i did same last year ..real time 5 years exp had to got india becausw of visa issues got 12L package 

4 minutes ago, afdbzindabad said:

Dont go to interview for mnc like wipro ,tcs etc ..... Edaina manchi product based company lo try cheyyi ..manchi package and job kuda cool untadi ...

Ps : i did same last year ..real time 5 years exp had to got india becausw of visa issues got 12L package 

can you please guide me ..how to start my search ......ikkada  process alavatu ayyi ..i became bavvi lo kappa ......

7 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

nope ..he is the one who wants divorce ......i am already tired and cannot fight anymore ......we have been separated for 4 years before he applied for  divorce ....india lo my family is not supportive ...they are against divorce .....

Good luck...If there are no options to stay, don't think too much..Go back to India and start a new and fresh life....you can come back to US later if you wish, it's not a big deal.

Some a**holes may not, but society in general will always respect a woman who wishes to be independent.

ikkada job search different and work environment koda ...india lo work environment and politics tallchukunty  bhyyam vestundhi ...... india lo ppl changed a lot ...humanity and kindness ki no value .....frankly I have to search and start my life from zero ...no big savings and normal middle class family ......

us lo needi ft or contract??

Just now, Calif_14 said:

contract

present company lo manager or any senior unte vallato o sari discuss cheyyi.... they might give some references...

Try actively in linkedin

3 minutes ago, Butterthief said:

present company lo manager or any senior unte vallato o sari discuss cheyyi.... they might give some references...

Try actively in linkedin

refernces for sur ega tiskunta ......linkedin activate cheyali ...

ikkada job search different and work environment koda ...india lo work environment and politics tallchukunty  bhyyam vestundhi ...... india lo ppl changed a lot ...humanity and kindness ki no value .....frankly I have to search and start my life from zero ...no big savings and normal middle class family ......

People have created illusions that indian MNC have lot of politics which I believe is wrong. I think its a reason people give for their shortcomings. of course ikkada yentha politcs untayo akkada kuda anthey untayi.

yentra onsite opportunity raleda ? Ans: office lo full politics mama. fact could be he is not excellent at this job. 

I made some of my best friends in indian MNCs in india.

3 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

Ippudu H4 or opt? 

Ippudu edina college lo cpt vunna college ke apply chesi next h1 ke try cheyachu kada

h4 is no more valid ..it got expired long back .....status change i have to go back to india ...india nunchi f1 na situation lo kastam ani lawyer told