Parnts viiisa sponzer questions

rrc_2015

yeah they will give only one statement in which they will mention average balance....based on your paycheck deposits edho calculate chesi oka average balance istharu..adhi saripothadi...

1 minute ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

yeah they will give only one statement in which they will mention average balance....based on your paycheck deposits edho calculate chesi oka average balance istharu..adhi saripothadi...

still waiting for haleem 

4 minutes ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

avg balance means 100 below aa untadhi ... coz my checking account is always nill except 2 days per month

Just now, hyderabad_haleem said:

haleem is waiting at your desk...when are you going to your new job?

Aug 8th uncle all clear, background and all

attended f2f this week another job with good rate, if that is good that I have to make a decision 

1 minute ago, rrc_2015 said:

avg balance means 100 below aa untadhi ... coz my checking account is always nill except 2 days per month

ala kadhu man..their calculations are different...andharidhi alagey untadi kadha...okasari velli teesko bank lo..because nenu adginappudu they said they cannot give a document saying how much is in my savings or checkings....but they can give a letter saying some average account maintenance balance(according to their system generated calculations)...aa letter pettina nenu aithe 

3 minutes ago, Rusk_Raja said:

Aug 8th uncle all clear, background and all

attended f2f this week another job with good rate, if that is good that I have to make a decision 

oh cool man...congrats and all the best...

2 minutes ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

yeah man what gift you want?

no gift uncle, come to marriage that will be enough. pm how many people