cbn called sr ntr kids as pandi pillalu - Devineni

PeruguVada

53 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

igo man, nee korika meraku eedio...chusi aswadinchu..

from 5:30 nundi chudu...sweet words to describe the sweetest person ever by a honest disciple..

@3$%@3$% tnx bruh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kamarao

• ranku_mogudu

• SonaParv_522

• PeruguVada

2 minutes ago, kamarao said:

Am matladutunav ra??? Akkada matter anti nuvu chepedi anti 

let me spend some time to compose here as your pea size intellect cannot grasp the subject. your fake id is your only source to vent out your ego or frustation as you oppose.

Firstly your sheer negligence on understanding a conversation is sub zero. Nehru said that "kaki pilla kaki ki mudhu, pandhi pilla pandhi ki mudhu" doesnt directly refer that he so called them as pigs.

Secondly, My question was that instead of calling it as a backstab, you can also refer to it as a internal revolt in the party where NTR was going with worst decisions in his prime time listening to the words of Lakshmi Parvathi and it was Lakshmi parvathi decision to support Hari krishna!

For party and for state governance, Harikrishna would have been a big Minus and TDP would have eventually lost with no more scope to get back into power before the Mighty Congress then. WHich would have led to what everybody would have imagined then  is MLA's merging back into Congress and which infact would have deterred the purpose of TDP and its slogan, telugu vadi athma gouravam.

I again understand that your pea size brain would take time to digest it and in the mean while you will just cry!

12 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

let me spend some time to compose here as your pea size intellect cannot grasp the subject. your fake id is your only source to vent out your ego or frustation as you oppose.

Firstly your sheer negligence on understanding a conversation is sub zero. Nehru said that "kaki pilla kaki ki mudhu, pandhi pilla pandhi ki mudhu" doesnt directly refer that he so called them as pigs.

Secondly, My question was that instead of calling it as a backstab, you can also refer to it as a internal revolt in the party where NTR was going with worst decisions in his prime time listening to the words of Lakshmi Parvathi and it was Lakshmi parvathi decision to support Hari krishna!

For party and for state governance, Harikrishna would have been a big Minus and TDP would have eventually lost with no more scope to get back into power before the Mighty Congress then. WHich would have led to what everybody would have imagined then  is MLA's merging back into Congress and which infact would have deterred the purpose of TDP and its slogan, telugu vadi athma gouravam.

I again understand that your pea size brain would take time to digest it and in the mean while you will just cry!

Then you are agreeing ntr done a mistake and he is a womanizer ?? Or he is a wrong person that's y all pacha gorreas moved to cbn??

25 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Tiger HK anna would have made a great chief minister

1 hour ago, kamarao said:

Then you are agreeing ntr done a mistake and he is a womanizer ?? Or he is a wrong person that's y all pacha gorreas moved to cbn??

The one who charms women is a womanizer, but getting succumbed to a women's wish while being in power tells he has no control on himself and the duty which has been assigned.

he is definitely not the right guy he was at that time. Also refer to Krishna movies regarding NTR at that time. That should give you an insight! if your pea size intellect is all filled with what media tells, movies can also be considered.Krishna(Actor) in that time has released movies indirectly

1)Trilinga Deevi 

2)Mandaladeesudu ( Here even NTR fans tried to threaten to Kill Kota Srinivas Rao)

etc

He is no saint and you cannot blame CBN on what he did. If you are politically mud slinging , you even don't have any idea on what you are talking.

Also check what ANR said about him and that is what was exactly portrayed in the films

http://m.greatandhra.com/movies/movie-news/ticker-anr-says-ntr-used-to-believe-rumors-5511.html 

On 8/4/2016 at 0:05 PM, PeruguVada said:

Open heart lo cbn called sr ntr kids as "Pandi pillalu" ani annadu kadha which means sr ntr is pandi. Then with what face he is joining tdp and with what face is cbn yelcoming him. what a shame cbn..

@psyc0pk nee lanti hard core cbn pans should justify this. Is sr ntr a big pig?

unadhegaa bstngp.gif