@@victory V's Babu Sona@@

TOM_BHAYYA

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Solo million dollar movie avvalani korukuntunna 

+1 venky ki manchi mv padi Chala yrs avtundi

I lived in USA. I travel there every year. I can see number of people increasing every year. When I studied there in 80’s, the number was very limited. Now it has become a mass market .In some pockets of USA, the passion for Telugu cinema is frenzy. It’s more than here in India. It’s good for Telugu cinema business. But, I keep telling them to see the world. I told a few people that they should go out with others and make full use of the land of opportunity. I ask some of them not to stick to groups and not to have caste feeling. I didn’t know about my caste till my first film was released as I grew up in Chennai and my father never told me about it. After seeing the fan mail from some of the fans after my first film was released, I came to know how caste is playing a big role in our society. Caste has both good and bad things going for it. We have to respect it!

5 minutes ago, Roger_that said:

Venky is back ante ok... boss is back ante not ok??? why ya why? ani TomB seriously kochening

venky back endhi vaa movies chestune unadu ga 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

Most successful hero in TFI.. Venky ki unna hits ee hero ke undavu All time Record ^^

Agreed. Real Superstar Stamina without hypes and gola.