H1B Visa Question

Anta Assamey

Naa H1B visa Stamping With Employer A is expiring in September 2016 .......  

But i am currently working with Employer B .... 

I am going to India in December....Am i eligible for drop box 

i think no

If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you may qualify for our Interview Waiver Program “Dropbox”. You do not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center. Please proceed with your application, print 2 copies and follow instruction mentioned on document submission letter.

Eligibility Criteria for all applicants except children below 14 years and applicants above 80 years of age:
• My most recent visa was issued in India;
• I received my visa after January 1, 2008;
• My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”;
 • My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was not lost or stolen;
• My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday;
• I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to renew;
• I have no refusals for a visa in any category after my most recent visa issuance;
• If I am applying for a B1/B2, C1D,  or J visa, my prior visa in the same classification is still valid or expired within the last 48 months;  
OR
• If I am applying for an F/M/J visa, my prior visa in the same classification and same Academic Institution is still valid or expired within the last 48 months.Note: F/M visa interview applicants must submit their original I-20 form and J visa interview waiver applicants must submit their original DS-2019 form along with their passport;
OR
• If I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same classification with the same petitioner is still valid or expired within the last 12 months. Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify, but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria for Child below 14 years:
• Valid visa copy of the same visa category of either parents in which the child is applying.

Eligibility criteria for applicants over 80 years of age:
• Applying on or after 80th birthday;

• My most recent visa application was not refused.

Note: Using the drop box service does not guarantee visa issuance.The U.S. Embassy/Consulate retains the right to call an applicant in for an interview, if necessary.

14 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

neek last time rendodhala iaravai okati vachindi annattu gurtu think_ww

Nenu oka thing miss ayyanu .... aa paina post chesina list lo ...  Naaku Visa meda idi vundi... so i think i am not eligible..  My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”;

Naaku Clearance Received ani vundi ... Enduku ante nenu chesey work alantidi... 

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.... 

7 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

First emp B tho renewal/extension apply chesava ? 

8 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

no